精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《kane316 (Noel)》之銘言: : 之前下載了網路上很Hot的Oasis新發表兩支單曲... : 分別叫"The Hindu Times" 與 "Hung In A Bad Place" : 是從10/14 Glasgow那場Live錄下來的! : 個人覺得"The Hindu Times"相當不錯喔~~~也許未來會成為主打歌之一吧!! : 可以在這裡下載... : http://www.oasisrule.freeserve.co.uk/ : "The Hindu Times"的歌詞... : I get up, when I'm down : I can't swim when the sun goes down : 'Cos I do believe I'm your friend : And I'll scream and I'm walking away : 'cos god gave me a soul for your rock and roll : 'cos god gave me a soul for your rock and roll : I can get so high, but I just can't feel it : I can get so high, but I just can't feel it : Yeah you're my blood running through my veins : 'cos you're my sunshine, you're my rain : I get up, when you're down : I can't swim when the sun goes down : I do believe I'm your friend : I cant scream and I'm walking away : 'Cos god gave me a soul for your rock and roll : 'Cos god gave me a soul for your rock and roll : I can get so high, but I just can't feel it : I can get so high, but I just can't feel it : Yeah you're the blood running through my veins : 'cos you're my sunshine, you're my rain : I can get so high, but I just can't feel it : I can get so high, but I just can't feel it : I can get so high, but I just can't feel it : I can get so high, but I just can't feel it : Yeah you're the blood running through my veins : 'cos you're my sunshine, you're my rain 上面有一些BOOTLEGS AND VIDEO 可以買嗎? 如果可以買的話就太棒ㄌ......OASIS IS THE BEST... NO OTHERS CAN COMPARE WITH THEM..... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.224.97.128