精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
呵難道是因為(已經今天了@_@~)再過5個小時就要幫中華隊加油了:D 還是吃了怪怪感冒藥反而睡不著(不是應該要昏沉沉的嗎我的天啊) 總之現在是醒著的(我看等會乾脆做一件幾百年沒做過的事──晨跑算了:P) 耳機裡聽著 Magnolia 的原聲帶 "No" is the saddest experience You'll ever know Yes, it's the saddest experience You'll ever know Because one is the loneliest number That'll you'll ever do One is the loneliest number That you'll ever know --"One" 拒絕或被拒絕否定或被否定是最悲傷的經驗 因為孤立的“1”是最寂寞的一個數字 So don't work your stuff because I've got troubles enough no, don't pick on me when one act of kindness could be deathly deathly definitely --"Deathly" 承載不了 只因為自己明瞭包袱有多沉重,搞砸的自己有多嚴重 致命的善意 It's not What you thought When you first began it You got What you want Now you can hardly stand it though, By now you know It's not going to stop It's not going to stop It's not going to stop 'Til you wise up No, it's not going to stop 'Til you wise up No, it's not going to stop So just...give up --"Wise Up" 很殘忍但也很真實 你所預期和你到頭得來到的東西 總是那樣令人心碎的幻滅、落差、腐敗著 你再也無法忍受 只能對自己說 「聰明點吧!一切不會停止改變的...」 然後 放棄掙扎 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 天亮了 Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- Well I've seen things That scarred and bruised and left me blind So come on, listen along with me I think you need a little company --Verve, A NEW DECADE -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.26.109