精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
最愛的一首 Suede 的歌吧 This world needs a father Written by Anderson/Butler Produced by Ed Buller, 1994 Song duration - 3:54 Track 3 on the single "The Wild Ones" (CD 1) Hold on, he's coming Through the wheels of the star machine Hold on, he's coming Through the tears of your shit stained dream 等等,他就要到來 穿過星辰機器的轉輪 等等,他就要到來 透過你弄髒的夢的眼淚 In an anthem for the world Let him waltz you down the river Let him feel like boy or girl With his sci-fi lullaby 在世界的歌聲中 讓他伴你舞過河流 讓他可男可女 隨著這科幻的搖籃曲 Let the light of the bomb shine from him tomorrow Yes this world needs a father for the sorrow 就讓炸彈般的光芒從他身上開始閃耀 是的,這個世界需要一個撫慰悲傷的守護者 So let's have one, for the lovers And one more, for the friends 'Cos drink to you is all I can do As life slips down, down the drain 所以給愛人們一個吧 也給朋友們一個 因為我所能做的,只有和你共飲 在不斷流逝墮落枯竭的生命中 Hold on, he's coming With the screen kissed spine of the past Hold on, it's all right, he's coming With the style of the wormwood star 等等,他就要到來 帶著纏繞過去的透明之吻 等等,他就要到來 帶著頹廢星光的風韻 Sing an anthem for the world Sing a farewell for the river If you feel like boy or girl Sing a sci-fi lullaby 為這個世界唱首屬於它的歌 向那條河流道別 如果你感覺可男可女 那就唱首科幻的搖籃曲 Let the light of the bomb shine from him tomorrow Yes this world needs a father for the sorrow 就讓炸彈般的光芒從他身上開始閃耀 是的,這個世界需要一個撫慰悲傷的守護者 So let's have one more, for the lovers And one more, for the friends For drink to you is all I can do As life goes round, round the pill 所以給愛人們一個吧 也給朋友們一個 因為我所能做的,只有與你共飲 在不斷循環麻醉迷失的生命裡 ------------------------------------------------------------------ 可以在 http://www.suedeonline.com/uk/engine.asp?render=media&parse=rare 找到這首歌聽... Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- We've got a lot of living to do There's a door in my mind that's open wide Come inside come inside... Well music is my life and loved by me... --Verve, THIS IS MUSIC -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.34.4