精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《PatsyGallagh (嗯有鬍渣的頭子...)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《zzt (Le Gout des autres)》之銘言: : : 挖 也是HC 嘿真是美麗的巧合;););) 還有我在英國期間買到的幾期 NME 中 有一本(6 July 2002)開封第一頁就是 Richard 的新聞 他不僅提到了自己未來的“2”張新專輯 也幫那時候已經發片評價兩極的 Heathen Chemistry 和老友 Oasis 說了話 RICHARD THE SECOND AND THIRD Richard Ashcroft plans to release not one but TWO new albums, we can reveal. Speaking exclusively to NME, Ashcroft said: "The creative process ain't going to stop now, so I aim to release this album in early-October, then the next one in 11 or 12 month's time." 創作力正源源不絕所以 Richard 計畫除了在今年十月份發行第二張個人專輯之外, 也會於十幾個月之後再發下一張。 (中略) Asked whether he felt apprehensive about returning into a climate where widespread press reaction to Oasis' new album 'Heathen Chemistry' has been "time to pack it in", Ashcroft remained combative. 當被問到他是否能理解他將回到一個媒體嚷嚷要 Oasis 帶著新專輯打包回家的 音樂生態的時候,Richard 還是顯得很護衛。 "The fact that the single went straight to Number One and they've sold out Finsbury Park shows they're way above that. I think the future's brighter for them than it's ever been. I can't believe what people are saying. Liam's my brother and as far as I'm concerned he's the greatest rock 'n' roll singer in this country." 「就他們第一張單曲直衝冠軍的事實以及芬斯貝瑞三場演唱會立刻售窯的情況來看, 要他們打包回家言之過早了吧。我倒認為現在未來對他們來說比以往更明亮了。 我真不敢相信那些人在說些什麼鬼。Liam 是我的好兄弟而且至少就我來說, 他是全英最棒的搖滾歌手。」 "There's a part of my personality that actually quite enjoys being told I'm shit or that there's no future for me or that I wrote the last album changing nappies ─ all these cliches, they inspire me. I'd fucking sit on the fence for a while if you're going to write me off, know what I mean?" 「事實上我的個性有(滿賤的)一部分還滿享受人家告訴我我是狗屎或者我沒希望了 甚至於是我上一張專輯該換尿布了(意思是裝滿了排泄廢棄物)等等沒新意的批評, 這些狗屁倒灶的老話反而能激勵我呢。你越想把我寫倒批評倒, 我就越要他媽的在圍牆上多坐一會兒,你了吧?」 (後略) Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- I'm staying in I can't be bothered making conversation with the friends that I don't know. --Just Getting Older, Oasis -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.56.204.52