精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《duncanwu (K歌之王)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《JohnLennon (力元商店)》之銘言: : : 就是在臺灣租的到"trainspotting"這部片子嗎?? : : 謝先~~ : 猜火車只要一般出租店都有吧 對啊當然租得到囉 我最近看到的 vcd 版比較多 百視達或是像上面那位板友說直接去翻唱片行打折俗賣 vcd 應該都看得到吧 "Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a big fucking television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disk players and electrical tinopeners...choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on the couch, watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life. But why would I want to do a thing lke that?" -Renton Cheers! at least I choose MY life... Patsy "Gallagher" -- Thou shall use friends and little sister's Britney Spears and Nsync CDs as frisbees. 你們應當拿朋友以及姐妹們的布蘭妮/超級男孩 CD 來丟飛盤。 --NoelRock. 10 Commandments of Oasis -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 202.143.152.80