精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
大多是些沒發表過的demo或是和別的藝人合作的歌曲... 也就是插花性質的side-project啦! OTHER SONGS 其他部份 #UNRELEASED OASIS TRACKS 未正式發行過的歌曲 1) force of nature (Noel做的一首電影主題曲 2) solve my mystery (古早的demo 3) getting older (??? 4) it's a crime (古早的domo 5) my generation (翻唱自 The Who 但還沒正式發行 6) see the sun (古早domo 7) must be the music (古早demo 8) better let you know (古早demo 9) snakebite (古早demo 10) strange thing (古早demo 11) take me (Liam第一首創作曲...另一古早demo 12) life in vain (古早demo 13) i will show you (古早demo 14) colour my life (古早demo 15) help (beatles cover) (???沒聽過耶;( 16) bittersweet symphony (不會吧!?什麼時候翻唱的??? 17) hey hey my my (??? *那些古早的demo曲都可以在之前提過的那張靴腿"The Lost Tapes"裡找到 #NOEL'S OTHER SONGS Noel插花作品 1) to be someone Noel acoustic cover version for The Jam tribute album "Fire and Skill" 翻唱自 The Jam,收錄在向 The Jam 致敬專輯「爐火純青」裡。 2) teotihuacan Noel's first solo song, which was an instrumental for the "x-files, the movie" soundtrack 特別為 「X 檔案」電影所做的一首純旋律曲,收錄在原聲帶裡。 3) Let Forever Be Noel Gallagher on vocals with The Chemical Brothers 和化學兄弟合作的第 2 首電子舞曲,收錄在「臣服」(Surrender)專輯。 4) Setting Sun Noel on vocals for the 1996 single with The Chemical Brothers. 和化學兄弟合作的第 1 首電子舞曲,收錄在「自掘洞穴」(Diggin' Your Own Hole) 專輯。 5) temper temper noel on guitar on drum'n'bass track with Goldie ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^有沒有mates聽過啊?Noel包辦 吉他,鼓和貝斯哦;) 6) the knock on effect noel's remix of the UNKLE track 7) Walking on Guilded Splinters noel on acoustic guitar on the Paul Weller track 8) Badly Badly noel on guitar with his friend Digsy's band, "Smaller" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^現在大伙知道其實 "Definitely Maybe"裡那首 "Digsy's Dinner"是獻給誰了吧;) 9) all i wanna do is rock noel on guitar on this Tarvis live b-side 10) come together noel with Weller & McCartney for the help album 11) fade away on help album with Lisa Moorish & Johnny Depp ^^^^^^^^^^^^這個女生的歌聲超有磁性的,和Noel合起來好好聽哦;) 12) devil's haircut noels remix of the Beck track #Noels First Recordings:從沒聽過未成名前的處女作 1) womb to tomb 2) baj 3) i am the man 4) england 5) i didn't think so 6) what's it got to do with you 7) no cause for alarm 8) have fun #LIAM'S OTHER SONGS Liam插花作品 1) carnation Liam & OCS for the Jam tribute album "Fire and Skill" 和海天一色吉他手 Steve Cradock 共同翻唱 The Jam 的歌曲, 同樣收錄在「爐火純青」專輯。 2) love me and leave me Liam and the Seahorses co-written song 和海馬合唱團共同合作的創作,收錄在「完全自助」(Do It Yourself)專輯。 3) nothing lasts forever Liam on backing vocals for the 1998 Echo and the Bunnymen song of the album Evergreen. 4) Come On Liam on backing vocals on the 1996 Verve track from the album "Urban Hymns" Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- "When everybody agrees with me, I think I must be wrong." --Oscar Wilde -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: 211.72.33.46