精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Up In The Sky Written By Noel Gallagher Hey you! Up in the sky 嘿你!在天上 Learning to fly 學習如何飛翔 Tell me how high 告訴我天有多高 Do you think you'll go 你以為在你開始墜落之前 Before you start falling 能走得了嗎? Hey you! Up in a tree 嘿你!在樹上 You wanna be me 想要變成我 But that couldn't be 但那是不可能的 Cos the people here 因為在這兒的人們 They don't hear you calling 他們聽不見你的叫喊 How does it feel 是怎麼樣的感覺 When you're inside me? 當你在我的內裡? Hey you! wearing the crown 嘿你!戴著冠冕 Making no sound 卻不發一語 I heard you feel down 我聽說你覺得沮喪 Well that's too bad 哦那真是太糟了 Welcome to my world 歡迎來到我的世界 Hey you! Stealing the light 嘿你!偷走了光 I heard that the shine's 我聽說那份光亮 Gone out of your life. 已經滾出你的生活 Well that's just too bad 哦那真是太糟了 Welcome to my world 歡迎來到我的世界 You'll need assistance with the things that you 你將會需要 Have never ever seen 你從未見識過的東西 It's just a case of never breathing out 正如在還沒吸氣之前 Before you've breathed it in 千萬別吐氣 How does it feel 是怎麼樣的感覺 When you're inside me? 當你在我的內裡? 愛上這首歌是從 Round Are Way 現場版頭子另一拼湊副歌的代表作開始的 其實剛開始並沒有深入去聽主歌的部分 因為說實在就算看懂每一個字卻也整合不出什麼意義 倒是那兩句 "How does it feel/When you're inside me" 每每讓我心頭蠢動搔癢的,彷彿我也吸進了什麼一樣...真是性感 幾個概念還是很棒 像是 "You wanna be me/But that couldn't be" 還是要做自己啦 還有 "Well that's just too bad/Welcome to my world" 也會讓我會心一笑 原來 Noel 的世界也是一團亂,有著失落和黑暗呢 "It's just a case of never breathing out/Before you've breathed it in" 則讓我想到 "Go Let It Out" 的副歌 和 "Hey Jude!" 的一段"So breathe it out and breathe it in..." 現在連 PULP 都有 "Breathe in breathe in breath out" 這類的體會 看來“呼吸”還真不簡單咧 我想我們偶爾都需要飛到天上爬到樹上 去從不同的角度看看這個世界和其中的人們 學習更寬廣的眼界和心胸 即使有可能會失足墜落... Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. 如果我們記得我們都是瘋子,一切的神秘都會消失, 人生也會獲得充分的解答。 --Mark Twain 馬克吐溫 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.136.241.138