精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
#OASIS自己樂團部份 I Am The Walrus - The Beatles Hello - *Part* Gary Glitter(最後"It's good to be back..."那邊) Heroes - David Bowie Cum On Feel The Noize - Slade Street Fighting Man - Rolling Stones(All Around The World單曲之b-side) Helter Skelter - The Beatles Hey Hey My My - Neil Young My Generation - The Who Octopuses Garden - The Beatles (as part of a live medley with "Whatever") (現場版的"Whatever"最後都會附加唱的那一段...) Parklife - Blur (taking the p*ss out of them at the Brits '95) (哈哈哈哈哈~在'95年全英音樂獎上台領獎時Liam帶團員一起合唱的^-^~) #NOEL個人部份 Help - The Beatles Come Together - The Beatles (with Paul Weller and Paul McCartney) You've Got To Hide Your Love Away - The Beatles To Be Someone - The Jam This Guy's In Love With You - Burt Bachorach #LIAM個人部份 Carnation - The Jam (With Steve Craddock of OCS and Noel on guitar) #NOEL AND LIAM兄弟檔合作 Day Tripper - The Beatles (With Ocean Colour Scene) 還是有些沒聽過的 Patsy "Gallagher" -- I'd wake up in the night sweating, feeling like I couldn't breathe and that I was going to die. It was a dark time for me. --Noel Gallagher on his past life -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: stmail.fju.edu.tw