精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Noel於"Fire & Skill"向The Jam的致敬專輯所獻唱的歌 歌詞內容很發人深省呢... To Be Someone To be someone must be a wonderful thing A famous footballer, a rock singer Or a big film star, yes I think that I would like I would like that To be rich and have lots of fans Have lots of girls to prove that I'm a man To be Number one And liked by everyone Getting drugged up with my trendy friends They really dig me and not I dig them And the money I spend - it is like my fame It's quickly gone No more swimming in a guitar shaped pool No more reporters at my back and call No more cocaine it's only ground chalk No more taxis now we'll have to walk But didn't we have a nice time? Yeah wasn't it such a nice time? Didn't we have a nice time? I realize I should have stuck to my guns They shit me out just like a bastard's son And I lose myself and I know it was wrong But it's cost me a lot There's no more drinking when the club shuts down, I'm out on me arse with the rest of the clowns I'm really scared without my bodyguard And I'm sitting alone in my own expensive yard Patsy "Gallagher" -- 我是派西蓋勒格 暱稱是班森與哈吉斯 Patsy-Liam的演員老婆 Gallagher-Liam和Noel的姓 Benson & Hedges-Noel最愛的香煙牌以及他們家兩隻貓的名字 Cheers! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: stmail.fju.edu.tw