精華區beta Oneday 關於我們 聯絡資訊
提名者英文暱稱:hotsyak 提名音樂:Shakin Stevens - Because I love you 理由說明:一直很喜歡這首老歌      就像歌詞寫的一樣,如果隊長知道所有的hottest都愛著他      都希望他回來,那麼他就不該讓大家失望     Jay,Because we love you    Youtube網址及歌詞: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_MIg5FCBM
If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you 如果我跪下雙膝向你祈求寬恕 If I cross a million oceans just to be with you 如果我橫越億萬個海洋只為與你相守 Would you ever let me down 是否你依然會讓我失望 If I climbed the highest mountain 如果我攀上最高的山峰 just to hold you tight 只為了緊抱著你 If I said that I would love you every single night 如果說每一個孤單的夜,我都深愛著你 Would you ever let me down 是否你依然會讓我失望 Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kind of sad 嗯,抱歉這些話聽起來有點傷感 It's just that I'm worry, so worry 只因為我很擔心 that you'll let me down 你會讓我失望 Because I love you 因為我愛你 I love you, love you 我愛你……… So don't let me down 所以別讓我失望 If I swam the longest river just to call your name 如果我游過最長的河流,只為了呼喚你的名字 If I said the way I feel for you would never change 如果我說對你的感覺永遠不變 Would you ever fool around 是否你會覺得被愚弄 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.198.135.192 ※ 編輯: hotsyak 來自: 60.198.135.192 (09/30 21:25)
katiechu:不好意思 徵收已經截止囉QQ 10/01 05:38