※ 引述《hlin (猜)》之銘言:
: ※ 引述《hlin (猜)》之銘言:
: 謝謝兆慶跟蘭新!*^_^*
謝禮來了,Beatles的歌:
When I get older losing my hair, 當我逐漸老去,頭髮逐漸凋零,
Many years from now. 許多年以後,
Will you still be sending me a valentine 妳是否還會寫情人卡向我問候?
Birthday greetings bottle of wine.
或者帶一瓶美酒,祝我生日快樂?
If I'd been out till quarter to three 凌晨二點三刻,我在街頭蹉跎,
Would you lock the door, 妳是否會把門上鎖?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me, 妳是否依然需要我?呵護我?
When I'm sixty-four. 在我六十四歲的時候。
You'll be older too, 縱使妳也一點一點變老,
And if you say the word, 只要妳開口,
I could stay with you. 我就會在妳身旁守候。
I could be handy, mending a fuse 我會是妳的左右手,修好燈的保險絲
When your lights have gone. 在妳所有光采黯然的時候。
You can knit a sweater by the fireside 妳可以在壁爐旁編織毛衣,
Sunday mornings go for a ride,
在星期天的早晨裡,
Doing the garden, digging the weeds, 兜風、種花、摘去叢生的草藜。
Who could ask for more. 這絕對是美好幸福的生活。
Will you still need me, will you still feed me, 妳是否依然需要我?呵護我?
When I'm sixty-four. 在我六十四歲的時候。
Every summer we can rent a cottage, 每年夏天我們可以租個小木屋,
In the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dear 就在威特島,只要租金不高。
We shall scrimp and save 我們的日子勤儉而美好。
Grandchildren on your knee
孫兒們在膝前追逐
Vera Chuck & Dave 薇拉、恰克與戴夫。
Send me a postcard, drop me a line, 為我寄一張明信片,為我寫一紙短箋
Stating point of view 告訴我妳的觀點,
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
明白告訴我妳的心意。
Yours sincerely, wasting away 消瘦憔悴者敬啟。
Give me your answer, fill in a form
就像填上一個表,給我一個答案,
Mine for evermore 我的心意直到永遠──
Will you still need me, will you still feed me, 妳是否依然需要我?呵護我?
When I'm sixty-four. 在我六十四歲的時候。
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org)
◆ From: h213.s16.ts30.hinet.net