精華區beta Realityshow 關於我們 聯絡資訊
連署還在繼續中,昨天開始還有人發起寄嬰兒油到福斯, 把Jessi救回來的活動。 但應該都沒用啦... Jessi已經回到佛羅里達,這幾天當地的媒體太篇幅報導。 有訪問到他的父母,Jessi爸說Jessi已經得到一些音樂錄影帶跟電影的試鏡機會, 昨天再官網留言板也有舞蹈協會提出offer給Jessi. Jessi爸的訪問: "She's OK, her heart is fine," said Rockledge resident Doug Peralta, Jessi's father. "I think they got a false reading based on the fact that she was severely dehydrated — they thought she might have some sort of heart problem. But she was cleared by the doctors to dance. She does not have a heart problem." Even after showing up Thursday and performing at full speed, Peralta was dismissed by the judges. She's upset and disappointed, Doug Peralta said, but offers — to appear in music videos, and movie-role auditions — have already started to come in. "Jessi's a very positive person," he said. "This is not going to be a setback as much as it's going to be a springboard for her to move forward." 另外Jessi媽也在官網上幫Jessi留言感謝大家的支持: Dear Everyone, Due to the unbelievable number of posts, I felt it best to directly respond and clear up the different issues raised regarding my dismissal. First, I am fine! The situation with my health was a temporary case of dehydration. After undergoing extensive testing, I was declared healthy and fit to dance. Second, I would like to rebut some of the theories that have been raised. #1 I am NOT pregnant... (I don急 even have a boyfriend, yet... how can we find out if Pasha reads this?.. ;) #2 I do NOT and have never had an eating disorder. I pride myself in eating healthy and natural foods with the occasional IN-and-OUT Burger... #3 I did NOT have a pre-existing medical condition that I left undisclosed to producers. #4 I do NOT now nor have I EVER touched a drug in my life... Come on say it with me.."JUST SAY NO!" I just want to express my DEEPEST gratitude to each and every person who signed the petition and has taken the time to voice his or her opinion. Your efforts on my behalf have been overwhelming and have been a huge comfort to me during all this. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Also, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Nigel and the whole SYTYCD prod. Team. Because I was fighting to keep my composure on the show, I was unable to express my gratitude. I am TRULY honored to have been part of the show and have no regrets about the way it all ended. I thank them whole-heartedly for allowing me to live my dream, if only for a short time. Who knows..? I believe in miracles. With God's help maybe your petition is a miracle in the making... Your Baby Oil, Suitcase, funny outfits, wacky dance moves girl... (did I leave anything out?) <3 JESSI 祝福她發展順利囉,希望之後還能在看到她出現在螢幕前 -- It's the hunger, hunger for an alternative and the refusal to accept a life of unhappiness. Sarah Pierce, Little Children -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.113.169.15
ShiningRuby:哇還在提Pasha!!這樣太猛了,任誰都會被嚇到吧.... 07/03 12:58
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: babymilkiss (trial relationships) 看板: Realityshow 標題: Re: [綜合] SYTYCD - Jessi後續 時間: Tue Jul 3 01:44:29 2007 : "I think they got a false reading based on the fact that she was : severely dehydrated — they thought she might have some sort of heart : problem. But she was cleared by the doctors to dance. She does not have a : heart problem." 如果真的是這樣,那潔希被踢走算她衰到 說到潔希未來的發展 娛樂週刊的專欄作家寫了一篇和大家抱持相反態度的文章 這段讓我笑了 As she stood speechless after the quickest elimination I've ever seen, I didn't feel too bad. I knew that Robin Antin was ready somewhere, with whip and garter, to make her into a Pussycat Doll. 仔細想想,潔希的風格真的蠻適合加入the PCD 反正現在又在找生力軍 唱歌留給Nicole,其他的只要在後面拿著麥克風當舞伴就好了XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.6.239
libertine:支持加入PCD!!!!!! 07/03 19:43