精華區beta Realityshow 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《erical (peter pan)》之銘言: : First time I find this place. I do not know there is a discussion board : regarding US reality show in Taiwan... 不好意思...因為我們一開始只有討論The Amazing Race : The apprentice... I have seen one or two... The idea is great... But I do : not like it ... 呵呵...本主目前只有看第三季...不方便先做評論..... : The Survivor... I am wondering why people do this... Really sick. Most of : my friends think so too. 或許想要體驗一下在野外生存的趣味吧...個人以為啦~ : Also, the "HOT" Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (on Bravo channel) is reality : show. I kind of like it. It is interesting & maybe decreases some level of : homophobia... 嗯...版主知道這也是一項實境秀.... 不過已經有其他版在討論了.... : There are lots of Reality "Love" Show... ex: a handsom guy picks his true : love from many candidates, a beautiful girl must pick a Straight guy she : loves from many candidates to receive the prize... 很像來電五十的情節.... : I remember the most funny one I have ever seen is about 3 daughters pick their : step-mother for their beloved father... This is really funny...Why? 哈...真鮮.... : You see the "funny" sad moment when someone is out (of the game) at the end of : each episode... 好像每一個實境節目最後都是如此... : Moreover, becides The Survivor, there are some show about "Plastic Surgery". : I think it is really sick & maybe delivers the wrong message... : Artificial beauty is not that kind of interesting... I think it is kind of : scary... 嗯...... : Reality show is overloaded on TV in US. They really should provide more smart : ideas. : Just some thoughts. 同意你的想法..... 不過版主還想知道您對The Amazing Race的看法.... 可以的話...寫寫跟大家分享吧~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.180.103 ※ 編輯: hjy0342 來自: 61.229.175.132 (02/27 11:37)