精華區beta RnB_Soul 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《treize13 (407阿司芭樂協會)》之銘言: : 有誰能提供一下嗎?! : 感激不盡!! Tim & Bob, Bobby Valentino You know how we do It's another one [Verse 1] I saw you walking Down on Melrose You looked like an angel Straight out of heaven, girl I was blown away by Your sexiness And all I have to do is, catch up to you [Hook] Slow down I just wanna get to know you But don't turn around Cuz that pretty round thing looks good to me Slow down never seen anything so lovely Now turn around And bless me with your beauty, (ooh) cutie [Verse 2] A butterfly tattoo Right above your naval Your belly button's pierced too, just like I like it girl Come and take a walk with me You'll be impressed by The game that I can kick to you It's so thorough and reeeal [Bridge] Like a flower fully bloomed in the summertime, you're ready To be watered by this conversation, (I hope) you're ready I'm in awe cause you shine like the sun Let me be the one to enjoy you (enjoy you) Let's kick it girl [Hook x2] Oh baby you know by now that I want you bad I'm floating open air, I can't come down Cupid hit me already, damn Now I can't leave til seven digits are in my hand, my hand [Bridge] [Hook x2] Slow down never seen anything so lovely Cutie [Hook] -- 歡迎光臨 WesternMusic 音樂 ◎西洋音樂板 RnB_Soul 音樂 ◎節奏藍調與靈魂 Brien "B-jam" John -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.122.24.149
treize13:太感謝了!!版大的速度真快!!140.116.132.111 06/12
Brien::) 140.122.24.149 06/12