作者nbaworf (哈哈鏡)
看板RockMetal
標題[翻譯] Marilyn Manson - Disposable Teens
時間Tue Jul 26 21:04:26 2011
Marilyn Manson - Disposable Teens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKkiCFOE-Ic
And I'm a black rainbow, and I'm an ape of god
我是一條黑色的彩虹,我是上帝的猿猴
I've got a face that's made for violence upon
我有一張暴力凶狠的臉龐
And I'm a teen distortion, survived abortion
我是扭曲的青少年,倖免於墮胎
A rebel from the waist down
所以就從下體開始反叛吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah
I wanna thank you, Mom, I wanna thank you, Dad
我想謝謝您,媽咪,我想謝謝您,爹地
For bringin' this fuckin' world to a bitter end
帶我到這個他媽的世界直到苦澀的終點
I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated!
我從來沒有討厭過神聖的上帝,但是上帝創造的人們我真是他媽的討厭!
(Chorus)
You say you want an evolution?
你說你想要進化?
The ape was a great big hit!
猿猴是個巨大的打擊
You say you want a revolution, man?
你說你想要革命,兄弟?
Well I say that you're full of shit!
那我告訴你去吃屎算了
We're disposable teens,we're disposable teens,
我們是放蕩不羈的青少年,我們是放蕩不羈的青少年
we're disposable teens, we're disposable.
我們是放蕩不羈的青少年,我們是放蕩不羈的
The more that you fear us
你愈害怕我們
The bigger we get(x2)
我們就愈來愈茁壯
And don't be suprised
不要太驚訝
And don't be suprised
不要太驚訝
And don't be suprised
你真的不要太驚訝
Don't be surprised when we destroy all of it
你真的不要太驚訝當我們開始燒殺劫擄然後摧毀了世界!
這首歌有兩個引用的地方
一個是A rebel from the waist down這句
是源自於George Orwell的經典小說1984裡頭
You're only a rebel from the waist down
另一個是
You say you want an evolution
這句是來自披頭四的名曲"Revolution"
--
照片中的苗場正在慢跑,構圖雖然平凡無奇,卻完美的捕捉了周圍寂靜的氣氛,
以及苗場先生身上散發出如蒸氣般的熱度,我心裡覺得好帥,也再次想起「繼續做我
所能做的事」那句話。--伊坂幸太郎<終末的愚者>
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 140.113.121.21
推 GRDII: Dried Up, Tied And Dead To The World 07/26 21:08
推 a0529gox:下次換翻THIS IS NEW SHIT了啊!雖然以前有人PO過了… 07/27 02:58
推 kilo511542:推個~ 07/28 01:01
推 polopala:比讚~ 07/28 09:51