作者opt815 (Zeus)
看板RockMetal
標題[翻譯] Royal Hunt - Far Away
時間Sat Mar 19 23:32:49 2011
Royal Hunt - Far Away 遠在他處
Royal Hunt - Far Away (1996) (D.C. Cooper)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Io5wwOs3A
Royal Hunt - Far Away (John West)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIWo5ZlE4lg
In the misty morning after darkest night,
在黑夜後、一個充滿迷霧的晨間,
I feel the heat, I do, and I remember,
我感受到這激烈(的衝擊),是的,我依舊記得,
Promises are broken now you're gone.
山盟海誓早就破滅,而現在你已離去。
Don't turn me down,
請別回絕我,
I'm lost and I surrender...
我已迷失、我正放棄我的一切(信心)
Give me just a sign,
給我你的信息吧,
Help to cross the line,
幫助我跨越這難以跨越的界限,
We'll back time and starts again.
這將讓我們回到那時間點且讓一切重來。
Far away - I can (hear) you're callin',
(你)遠在他處阿!我能聽見你正呼喊著、
Far away - callin' up my name.
(你)遠在他處阿!聽見你正呼喊著我的名字
Far away - and the tears are fallin',
(你)遠在他處阿!眼淚正一滴滴地落下,
Far away - no one is to blame...
(你)遠在他處阿!沒有人該被譴責(沒人有錯)...
Some feelings won't come easy,
某(這)些感覺會產生並非偶然,
You have to hit them hard.
你因傷害(了他們)所以至此,
You've burned the bridge,
你已燒盡那(愛的)橋墩,
And I fell in a sea of sorrow.
而我自覺身處悲傷之海。
Can you hear my prayer,
你能聽見我的祈禱嗎?
Just bring back yesterday,
就讓時間回到昨天吧,
I feel the pain, it makes me hate tomorrow...
我感受到痛楚,那會讓我痛恨明天的痛楚...
Take me for a while,
暫且欺騙我吧,
Just to make me smile.
請讓我微笑,
I wish I'll never ever cry again.
我願我永遠不再哭泣。
Far away - I can hear you're callin',
(你)遠在他處阿!我能聽見你正呼喊著、
Far away - callin' up my name.
(你)遠在他處阿!聽見你正呼喊著我的名字,
Far away - and the tears are fallin',
(你)遠在他處阿!眼淚正一滴滴地落下,
Far away - no one is to blame...
(你)遠在他處阿!沒有人該被譴責(沒人有錯)...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
這首歌當年是獻給日本神戶大地震的受難者,前面有板友PO這首想說就來翻譯一下。
此曲獻給日本 天佑日本
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 140.112.233.12
推 AnthonyL:推一個 03/19 23:47
推 MotleyCrue:推啦~~ 03/20 08:32
→ arch40561:so far away 03/20 11:22