推 coolfly:頭推! 11/17 08:32
Fit For A King - Ancient Waters (中文字幕 Chinese subtitles)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFseotscLvw
喜歡就轉貼吧! 我翻譯的目的為推廣, 也歡迎在下面留言討論!
歡迎加入"台灣後硬核/金屬核集散地"
http://facebook.com/posthardcoretw
若影片因版權因素被Youtube刪除, 請至我的Vimeo頻道觀賞!
http://vimeo.com/maxsaxli
I have come to destroy his work,
我已來到 毀滅他的一切事物
to cleanse the Earth of his name.
狠狠地淨化他的名
Let my words pour down and consume this flame.
讓我的話語瘋狂落下 吞噬這烈火
You will know judgement.
你將見識天譴
You will know suffering.
你將見識苦難
The currents of this world have pulled you under,
當前的世界已拉下於你
will you overcome these tides?
你是否將克服這些暴風雨的浪潮?
You have been weighed down by the very thing that made you feel alive.
你持續著頹喪 用僅剩的力氣使你存活
Do you have the strength to stay above the waves or stay on dry land?
你是否有力量使你度過浪潮 使你到安全之地?
Or are you weak standing in the dark and just coming up for air?
或你仍懦弱地站在黑暗中 只求呼吸而留在原地
(Do you have the strength?).
你是否有力量?
Tonight we'll see this through.
今晚我們將看穿真相
And now my heads above the water as I'm reaching out to you.
而現在我的雙手伸出水面拉著你
Tonight we'll see this through.
今晚我們將看穿真相
The waves are crashing over me as I try to get to you.
當我試著抓住你 浪潮正猛烈地襲擊我
Every eye will see him and the Earth will shake.
每隻眼將看著他 地球將因他而震
Everyone will fear him until there's nothing left.
每人將害怕他直到毫無僅剩
(Everyone will see him, and everyone will fear him).
每人將看著他 每人將害怕他
Will you survive? Tonight we'll see this through.
你是否將倖存? 今晚我們將看穿真相
And now my hands above the water as I'm reaching out to you.
而現在我的雙手伸出水面拉著你
Tonight we'll see this through.
今晚我們將看穿真相
The waves are crashing over me as I try to get to you.
當我試著抓住你 浪潮正猛烈地襲擊我
This is the voice of God pouring from my lungs.
這是上帝之聲 從我的肺傾訴而出
Will you survive?
你是否將倖存?
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 114.36.40.235