精華區beta RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
第二首Turisas歌曲翻譯 這首半夜翻眞是會讓人有點睡不著XDDD 收錄在第一張專輯Battle Metal裡, 第二首 照慣例是好看的LIVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUZRcKoUx6c
然後是歌詞聽得比較清楚的版本 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0jwoFeA-Wo
========================================================= I take a look around, 我環顧四方 The blood of our men has painted the ground 戰士的鮮血 濺滿地上 There are corpses lying everywhere 屍橫遍野 Some try to pray, some cry in despair 有人在祈禱 有人哭著陷入絕望 As our enemy cuts its way through our lines 敵人擋在我們前方 Desperate thoughts take over our minds 絕望佔據了我們的思想 Is this to be the end of our days? 這會是我們生命的最後一天嗎? The overwhelming enemy 這些夭壽仔根本開了外掛 Rides our front lines down 一下就把我們的前線打趴 With hate in their faces, with hate in their sound 他們的臉上帶著仇怒 聲音充滿恨意 Hundreds of men lying wounded on the ground 幾百個負傷的戰士躺在地上 No one can help them, 沒有人可以來幫他們療傷 To their destiny they're bound 他們凶多吉少 I think of my family, I think of my home 我想念我的家人 我想念我的家 Interrupted by a fearful tone: 然後被一個聲音打斷了: "We're practically dead, they'll slaughter us all!" "我們根本玩完了, 他們會把我們殺個片甲不留!" Through a cloud of dust I see our right wing fall 在飛揚的塵土中 我看見軍隊的右翼也敗陣了 This cursed war will swallow us all 這場被詛咒的戰爭會吞噬掉我們的生命 What will happen to our loved-ones, 然而這會導致甚麼樣的事發生在我們所愛的人身上? The ones we're fighting for? 不能忘了我們為誰而戰 I will not stand and watch this army fall 我不會站在這裡看著自己打敗仗 We will fight back, hear us roar 我們要以牙還牙, 讓他們聽到我們的咆吼 Pull our lines together 把我們的火力集中 Our fury is greater than the worst stormy weather 我們的憤怒勝過於世界上最恐怖的暴風雨 I grasp the sword in my hand, this is for my brothers, 手上緊握著自己的劍, 這是為了我的兄弟 This is for my land 這是為了我的國家 With blood on my face to battle I ride 臉上帶著鮮血 我衝向戰場 With dust in my eyes, with faith in my heart 儘管沙塵刺痛了我的眼, 心中有我自己的信念 Until death do us apart 能將我們分離的 只有死亡 From the skies a man came down to earth 一個男人 從天空降臨到了地上 He lead our way and rode first 他帶領我們 站在前方 How dark the night may seem 再怎麼黑暗的夜晚 A new day always heals 總會終止於黎明曙光 I stroll across the field, the morning has broken, 我漫步在戰場, 天剛亮 Our victory's been sealed 我們封印了屬於自己的勝利 The hooves have plowed the ground to mud, 噠噠的馬蹄將地面土壤翻成了泥巴 Familiar faces in ponds of blood 一張張熟悉的臉孔 沉入染血的池塘 A snowflake lands on my face, 雪花落在我的臉頰 Melts and runs away 瞬間就飄散溶化 The sun rose red that day 那一天的日出 是血般的紅色 ========================================================= 好有畫面的一首歌Q_Q -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.115.133.155
a5131169:推推~!!!!!!Turisas Rulz!!!! \m/ 04/19 00:13
mayday771113:推推推 04/19 01:52
PistolUncle:這首也爽 04/19 10:10
morlboro:yeah~~~有人接酷飛的翻譯棒囉!!! 04/19 11:49
cielu:不,這純粹是因為我中了突里薩的毒了XDDD 04/19 15:40
miabcd199:推! 好聽!! 04/19 21:29
hexogen:這首歌當初聽到還真的熱血沸騰 媽的我也要去聽live!!! 04/27 09:02