精華區beta RockMetal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
愛死這團了, 人生中的circle pit, mosh pit, 人體衝浪都在這團完成 雖然去德國的音樂祭時不時就會看到這團 不過還是前兩天才特地找去年的新專輯來聽 先翻了這首歌的歌詞 最近忙著找案接所以字幕影片先不做惹T_T 這邊是樂團原版MV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kLeSi3uXaY
底下歌詞配大概翻譯: I was born into this terror, unsuspecting as I was 我在這樣的恐懼裡誕生 一開始便毫無防備   Just a lifeward child, not aware of all the misery 終生像個小孩 意識不到所有的痛苦   No idea of the blame this world already had to shoulder 對這個世界必須承擔的責任一無所知   As an untold crime came down and sealed my faith 不為人知的罪行降下 封鎖了我的信仰     No premonition of the doom impending 沒有預告厄運的到來   Not knowing of the strife for life to come 也不知道生命的紛爭將至   Soon gone were the years of my levity 多年就這樣流轉消逝   Eleven summers before darkness fell 十一個夏天 迎接而來的是黑暗的降臨     Keep this paper crane, one of a thousand 留著這隻 千分之一的紙鶴   There never was a guilt to burden myself 我從來沒有罪惡感的負擔   My hopeless cry, it went unheard 我絕望地哭泣 逐漸失聲   And unlike me, you knew there were no gods to save me 跟我不同的是 你早已知道拯救我的神不會降臨     You knew there were no gods to save me 你早已知道拯救我的神不會降臨     Still no idea of the blame this world would have to shoulder 依然對這個世界必須承擔的責任一無所知   As for one last time I bid the cranes farewell 當作最後一次 對紙鶴的告別     Passing by like the timid ghosts 像個怯懦的鬼魂一樣經過   Summoners of a placid world 一個平靜世界的招喚者   Never reaching me 卻總是到不了我這裡     Masters of a peaceful life 和平生活的大師   Moving on to stainless shores 移動到了不朽的彼岸   Never teaching me 卻總是不教我怎麼脫離     Now I lay my aching hands to rest 我讓疼痛的雙手放著休息   As I bid my crane farewell 我對紙鶴告別   And I wish for an echo of my forlorn life to be your melody 希望我孤獨生活的回音能成為你的旋律     See this paper crane, one of a thousand 看著這隻 千分之一的紙鶴   There never was a guilt to burden myself 我從來沒有罪惡感的負擔     My hopeless cry, it went unheard 我絕望地哭泣 逐漸失聲   And unlike me you knew, there were no gods to save me 跟我不同的是 你早已知道拯救我的神不會降臨   All hope in vain, you just murdered them 所有希望都被湮滅 被你趕盡殺絕   Banished the crane from the meadows of this life 放逐了紙鶴 在生命這片草坪 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 42.70.167.169 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/RockMetal/M.1510246901.A.AB7.html
visualrock: Endzeit 11/10 01:06
Basa9: 小隊長推 11/10 11:12
Shane8610: 推這個團 voice of the voiceless超讚 11/10 12:49