精華區beta S.H.E 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Hey lady,you lady cursin' at your life you're a discontened mother and a regimemted wife i've no doubt you dream about the things you'll never do but i wish someonehad to talked to me like i wanna talk to you i've been to georgia and california and anywhere i couldrun took the hand of a preacher man and we made love in the sun but i ran out of places and friendly faces because i had to be free i've been to paradise but i've never been to me please lady please lady don't just walk away 'cause i have this need to tell you why i'm alone today i can see so much of me still living in your eyes won't you share a part of a weary heart that has lived million lies oh i've been to nice and the lsle of greece while sipped champagne on a yacht i moved like harlot in monte carlo and showed'em what i've got i've been underessed by kings and l've seen some things that a eoman ain't supposed to see, hey lady i've been to paradise but i've never been to me sometimes l've complete but i , i took the sweet life and never knew i'd bitter from the sweet i spent my life exploring the subtle whoring that cost too much to be free hey lady,i've been to paradise (i've been to paradise) but i've never been to me