※ 引述《ilppf (曾添才是衰鬼)》之銘言:
: I know you need a friend, someone you can talk to
我知道妳需要個朋友,一個妳可以談心的朋友
: Who will understand what you're going through
了解妳處境的人
: When it comes to love, there's no easy answer
當愛情來時,答案並非如此簡單
: Only you can say what you're gonna do
只有妳能說妳要怎麼辦
: I heard you on the phone, you took his number,
我聽到妳在講電話,妳抄下他的號碼
: Said you were alone but you called him "Sue"
妳說妳獨自一人,而妳叫他蘇
: Isn't he the guy, the guy who left you cryin'?
他是不是那個人,讓妳流淚的那個人
: Isn't he the one who made you blue?
他是不是讓妳愁眉不展的那個人
: When you remember those nights in his arms,
當你想起在他臂彎裡的那些夜晚
: You know you gotta make up your mind
妳知道妳必須下定決心了
: Are you gonna stay with the one who loves you
妳要跟愛妳的人在一起
: Or are you goin' back to the one you love?
還是回到妳愛的人的身邊
: Someone's gonna cry when they know they've lost you
當他們失去妳總會有人哭
: Someone's gonna thank the stars above
也會有人感謝天上的星星
: What you gonna say when he comes over?
面對他妳要說些什麼
: There's no easy way to see this through
沒有簡單的辦法看破
: All the broken dreams, all the disappointments
所有破碎的夢,所有的失望
: Oh girl, what you gonna do?
喔!女孩,妳要怎麼辦
: Your heart keeps sayin', "It's just not fair"
妳的心不斷吶喊著"這並不公平"
: But still you gotta make up your mind
但妳仍得下定決心
--
True love never runs smooth
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw)
◆ From: 139.175.219.170