精華區beta Shinhwa 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Soul 詞/曲 by Lee Minwoo English Rap by Eric 我好怕會被消滅 聽到我的聲音嗎 我怕忘掉你 不知道 看著我疲憊的樣子 就會流淚 想要忘掉你 無法相信 那純潔的心 難道不能再給我嗎 woo baby I need your love stay here by my side Baby 就像現在 常常久久 Forever 無法忘掉 那冰冷的呼吸聲 我要回到你身邊 總是在某個地方聽到你麼聲音 那冰冷的呼吸聲(已經)感覺不到了 到我這裡來 我要將你動搖的心緊緊抱住 不要再離開我 留在我身邊 快要瘋掉的心 已經累壞了 回想過去的傷痕 我現在正在後悔 無法忍受的痛苦與悲傷 閉上眼睛 我要就這樣靠近你 I need your love stay here by my side Baby 就這樣直到永遠 Forever 無法忘掉 那冰冷的呼吸聲 我要回到你身邊 好吧 就這樣結束吧 ChikiPow can you roll with this head reds on niggas all blow for this. Don't you deny nigga 這不是我的想法 You making claim 繼續吧 Can you fly nigga? Don't know your name it still remain. That you would say you down for gang. Everytime I turn back burn tracks things would say that earn track dig jack picture that 78 minuitS can you phuck with that. Then a hit what you lickin' it stickin' it Tell all your friend that you thinkin' it when you know You get this I thought you niggas were sick with this aight? This goes out for my homeboys and brothers up there. And may their souls rest in peace. 我可以感覺到 疲憊的喘息聲正在靠近我 另一個你的身影 純潔的你 現在才回到我身邊 I need your love stay here by my side Baby 就這樣直到永遠 Forever 無法忘掉 那冰冷的呼吸聲 我要回到你身邊 I need your love stay here by my side Baby 就這樣直到永遠 Forever 無法忘掉 那冰冷的呼吸聲 我要回到你身邊 -- 精華區怎麼可以沒這首歌歌詞 哼:P 這可是我最喜歡的一首歌說~ 但他們好像只在1st concert表演過? 好可惜.. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.161.238
skvera:我也喜歡這首~ 是我喜歡的曲風 03/13 11:42
nak:推.. 03/13 12:50