精華區beta Shinhwa 關於我們 聯絡資訊
01.Just 2 be with U This one is goes out to my one and only true boo I know you're out there somewhere waiting for me to find you 沒辦法告訴你 我以為這是為你的最好方法 我很糟糕 對不起 重新開始吧 Baby take your time 累吧 如果你需要時間我會等你 Baby let me know if you're mime再回答我一次 說你只有我 I'll give you the world just 2 be with u 相信我 my loev 只要和你在一起 I'll light up the stars and even the moon 告訴我 你一些小小的希望 Everyday I asked the lord above to send me an angel foe me to love could it really be true in this world that I finally found the one 我倆是童話故事裡的主角 為了你而存在的我 你是我生活的意義 (Baby girl my heart is true) 你真的有等我啊 讓你傷心難過 經過無數的考驗回到我身邊的你 我會保護你 你是我的女人 Baby take your time 累吧 如果你需要時間 我會等你 Baby let me know if you're mine 在回答我一次 說你只有我 I'll give you the world just 2 be with U 相信我 my love 只要和你在一起 I'll light up the stars and even the moon 告訴我 你一些小小希望 親愛的你還在作夢嗎 夢裡面是否依然有我 我們一同共築的未來你是否看得到 現在我得到了自由 請抓住我的手 一同走到天崖海角 抓住我的手(抓住我的手) 你我倆(你我倆) 我什麼都不怕 I'll give you the world just 2 be with U 相信我 my love 只要和你在一起 I'll light up the stars and even the moon 告訴我 你一些小小的希望 I'll give you the world just 2 be with U 相信我 my love 只要和你在一起 I'll light up the stars and even the moon 告訴我 你一些小小的希望 -- 外面的雨停了 but我好餓 出去覓食 --          非賣品 家裡的小天使(睡著時)或是搗蛋的小惡魔(玩耍時) 每天下班後必服用之良藥 可以消除疲勞 解除壓力 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.131.242.205