精華區beta Shinhwa 關於我們 聯絡資訊
11.Egotism (94年 4月 1日) Oh please come on get he phone, come on come on Pick the phone up Oh! Damn!離開的你 (What up with this) 已經回頭離去(Oh!Man!) 無法抓住(I knew this gonna happen)已經忘記我了(Whatever) 無法讓我隱藏那些無數的回憶 小小的歎息聲眼淚都已經乾掉 說你不要 要我忘掉你 要我不要抓住你 可不可以說些這樣的話 為什麼不斷讓我難過 等待著你的電話 不斷的猜測自己是否有做錯 就這樣無法入睡 一但閉上雙眼就會看到你的身影 我這種樣子太不像男孩了 偷偷的留下淚水 熱熱的淚水讓我了解你對我的意義 how could you be why did you leave? (baby what you feel) how cauld you be why so much Pain? (Tell me how you felling me) what's that you want tell me now (tell me what you felling real) I satisfy fantasy (satisfy your fantasy baby) Soaking the remy sittin' back and smokin' the twenty, should've scare me The hustle and It's so empty. Got a show envy got a style of max I'm like por back in 84 now smile at that unseen ran all over thill right in your face I'm still skinny but the semialtos right in my waist The tag to jeeps hoppties with the raggedy seat. Just inaglne how I move it if you havin' a beef 就算這一切不存在 算我不知道 這世界上我只有你 但是你欺騙我 你耍我 甩掉我 不打電話給我 你抱我說愛我只是一場兒戲 夠了 你會後悔 因為你會渴望真正的愛 你是有愛過我嗎為什麼要離開我 還是我太天真 嚇到了 你總是這樣 你總是會在那個地方等著某個人 因為另一個愛你會丟掉他 我希望你也會像我一樣難過 你向我說過那謊言我記得 我要慢慢忘掉 Baby will be stay here please 我會等待 你想要的就是這個 我心中已經忘掉了對你的愛 -- 今天會po完四輯的吧 -- 喜歡下雨,因為你不會知道我流淚.... 喜歡發呆,因為你不會知道我想你.... 喜歡孤單,因為你不會發現我愛你.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.131.243.98