精華區beta Shinhwa 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Paradise Listen Up(throw your hands up) Let me see you just(throw your hands up) Come on and put em up(throw your hands up) Yes~ Yo, yo bounce, just bounce to this and just shake it baby shake to this Come on bounce, just bounce to this and jus shake, if you can just shake to this Yo, bounce, just bounce to this and just shake it baby shake to this Come on bounce, just bounce to this and jus shake, if you can just shake to this 無聊的時候 就連吹拂的風都覺得悶悶的 oh, yeah 拋開讓人疲乏又無法呼吸的一切 出發到某處的 Paradise *每個人 Don't you Stop 往那燃燒的太陽  Everybody (jus) 動身跟上吧 現在 Party up!!!  所有的 It's alright 不要擔心任何事  Oh! 隨心的 It's OK 吶喊吧 大聲的 Now!!! 在炙熱的太陽下 要翱翔般張開雙手 Stand Up!!! 發了瘋的我們 就沉醉在Party裡 隨著節拍跳著舞的 屬於我們的時間 Get It On What I Want 這一切都是 Paradise!!!  Dance floor rockin' The clocks tick tockin' DJ keep spinin' that she Hey don't stop it Champaign poppin' and it's true hiphoppin' Please stop that talkin' We gonn' show them what's happenin' 不要被炙熱的夏天打敗 去尋找自我 不久的將來會明白 In Your Mind (Yeah) Chillin in the Sunshine party all the time 24/7 paradise on ma mind and I'm A-N dizzle make you body sizzle if ya ready to rock then baby blow the whistle Livin the vida loca yo 瘋狂一下 move it 左右的 前後的 like I told ya Yo Shorty can't you see It's not a fantasy bounce to this and shake for me repeat* 在燃燒的心懷中 我們大家打開胸懷 Stand Up!!! Everybody! Let's Party 更多沉醉其中 碰撞著身體 合而為一的 屬於我們的時間 Get It On What I Want 不會停止的 Paradise!!! Yo they call me AND(y) Listen when you hear the beat Yo they call me Junjin Listen when you hear the beat Yeah ERI to the C that's me Listen when you hear the beat Yo get up off yo seat and Listen when you hear the beat And you don't stop cuz we can't stop -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.71.208.227