精華區beta Shinhwa 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Throw My Fist Yeah we back with the tight beats if you can do it like this (if you can do it like this) Yeah we back with the tight beats if you can do it like this That's what I'm talking about Yeah we back with the tight beats If you can do it like this (if you can do it like this) Yeah I'm ready to go another round If you players feel the beat the heat is up to the sky 就憑丟到Ring中的一條毛巾 是不能說放棄一切 疲累的也只有雙腳 我的心臟 現在還在跳呢 *(I got heart On fire)眼淚已經乾了  (No tears)心都燒焦了 uh~oh~  (Can you feel My heat)即使被打過後會倒下 我  (Finally)不會放棄 會再站起來 #(I)(Throw My Fist) And I Rock This World  為了相信著我的妳  我會將我拋到世界的盡頭yeah  It's the way I love my life 我不是一個想著 在我人生中會有不可能 而活著的人 倒下後 不再犯同樣的是必需的  因為不能輸 wait for victory 不聽使喚的我的肩膀在蠕動 熱血又在我體內沸騰 說是已被抹去的記憶 但在夢中 我還是活著的 Repeat*# I'll never give up my passion even though I fall down I'll put myself right back in 別只想著直直的往前進 I throw my fist up cuz anything is possible 在我的字典中沒有放棄 我會拼死拼活 Throw me a towel want me to bow 不想就這樣活著 Throw me a jab and I will give you right back 來一拳強的 I'm right back at ya 與妳的約定 不會忘記的 我一定會贏的 看我好了 (Theow My Fist) 連我的命運  為了相信著我的妳 我會競爭到世界的盡頭 yeah It's the way I love my life And I throw my fist 為了相信著我的妳(為了屬於我的妳) 世界的盡頭(all my life) 將我拋出 yeah(to the world, to my soul) It's the way I love my life -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.71.208.227