精華區beta Shinhwa 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Your Man Yo s-h-i-n-h-w-a yea we're coming your way r u ready ok let's go come on 在Club裡對Fly Lookin' Girls總是款待 對Those with the attitude 卻是相反的態度 當大家說Yes的時候  我會說 I'm a twist a bit and hell No Money that you need, I got in my pocket, 如果是烈火般的愛情 就會誘惑妳 如果想多認識我 take it It's one way ticket and I hope you don't waste it 我鐘情於夢幻般的S Line (From a scale 1 to 10, compliment you're so perfect I dunno where the number could end) 陷進妳那偷窺般看我的眼神 (All eyes on you got nothing to proove shorty I just wanna make you move) 比音樂還大的心跳聲 使我的身體浸濕在汗水中 Groovy的 妳的動作 相信妳是在誘惑我 *我不是高興隨便說說  也不是說妳看起來很隨便  我比誰都想要抓住妳  Wanna make you to be my Girl~ 妳那Cool的思想和笑容 讓我欣賞 (妳是One of a kind 總是On ma mind 所以 I gotta make you mine) 只要看到妳 我感覺自己的心跳 (All eyes on you got nothing to proof shorty I just wanna make you move) 一整晚 妳與我 drivin' with my fancy car 與給人好心情的 屬於妳的香氣 看著妳那Romantic的眼神 想要對妳說 我喜歡妳 *Repeat (I've gotta be your man)為了你 我 (I've gotta be your man)不是一般的交往 (I've gotta be your man)想成為 只屬於妳的一個男人 Ayo check我所需要的 one man woman 懂得 lotta good lovin'的 or sumthin 因為 我是 sentimental I wanna be yo man cuz u all im into 以Fast的節拍 Let's get it on 到月光之下 Here we go為了妳 在舞台上 I'll rock the show 徹夜的 till the break of dawn *Repeat 越來越擴大的我的心 我會守護下去 關於妳的一切 我都不會錯過 我比任何人 都想要更認識妳 And I Bet You, You're The One! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.71.208.227