精華區beta Shinhwa 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Highway Star #不只是柏油路 就連彎彎曲曲的山路  That's the way, I wanna ride it  That's the way, I wanna drive it *I got you back my boy  You know I need you so  我是妳的 Lover 抓著我的手 ride with me  No matter what I do  Always I think of you   我是妳的 Lover I wanna take you ride with me Go Go 以快的速度在 Moonlight 打下來的高速公路上 奔馳 與妳一起到世界的盡頭 妳在我身邊 Just stay 把一切交給我 打開窗戶 讓頭髮隨風吹著 我們的愛像 Engine一樣的熱  It's all about you and 前進 Yea~I want U ride wit me, you can hop into ma b-n-z sit back relax and kick back 不要擔憂任何事 feel this track we can drive down to the avenue, or hit the highway do it fast or slow oh~ 現在跟我在一起是安全的 If you want a little speed then 繫上安全帶 uh REPEAT* Girl, Where you think you're lookin'at? 在妳面前的我的話 聽不到嗎 喔~涼爽的海風吹來 大大耳朵也隨風顫動 Let's Go! Wherever you wanna go 為了妳空出來的 跳進助手席 嘻哈 Yeah 音樂是必要的 愉快的House音樂 That's Cool(Cool) 踩下油門 安全第一 察看左右方 風吹拂著我臉龐 在冰冷的我的心中燃起火 山 樹木 雨(雨) 大海 海浪 雨(雨) 哈哈 這樣也沒關係 此時此刻 我比妳高 So What REPEAT*# &不只是柏油路 就連彎彎曲曲的山路  That's the way, I wanna move it  That's the way, I wanna do it House Music goin'on you got to move it oh We just making groovin (X2) I got you back my girl You know I need you so 我是妳的喜樂 抓著我的手 ride with me No matter what I do Always I think of you 我是妳的 Lover 抓著我的手 ride with me REPEAT#&... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.71.208.227
davyfu:我的7999.....淚...... 03/02 13:02