精華區beta Shinhwa 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Midnight Girl You know I just been thinking about you As a matter of fact I been thinking about you for a long time now And I can't seen to get it out of my head... You're always on mind think about you all the time There's nobody in this world like you that I could ever fine 能見到妳的時刻是 Only during midnight so I just sit tight And wait for the minuets and hours to just pass by 如今只能在夢中遇見的妳 Love for midnight girl everyday I feel 伸出我的手 也無法碰到妳 Love for midnight girl everyday I feel 妳真的不在我所屬的這個世界嗎 Love for midnight girl everyday I feel I wanna be with you I wanna kiss to you Love for midnight girl everyday I feel 做得到的極限 忍得住的極限 如此的愛妳 對妳不改變的 我的心 會有結果嗎 會成為現實嗎 沒關係 只要能夠在夢裡與妳相見 若是這樣 我無法碰觸 但可以感覺 我能感覺妳好像就在我身邊 我想與妳一起在此地 想要永遠如此 但是 每當早上醒來 我會又想忘記妳 *如果能夠在夢中愛妳  如果可以把妳放在我的懷中  如果記得我們是真心相愛的  希望永遠不要醒來 我們的愛是 sweeter than candy 電影裡的fantasy 說好了不要變 約定好了吧 話雖容易 如同軟軟的冰淇淋的  悄悄話 只在 TV screen 才有可能吧 也許不會有一輩子 也許是沒有永遠的 won't take No apology 是沒有選擇的 如何 現在 妳的心也像我一樣痛嗎 如果這是結束 無法回到從前 我寧願 不是在現實中 而是在夢裡 Repeat * Girl 每晚我要入睡時 想要問妳問題 妳有真的愛過我嗎 在我的記憶中 只有愛過我的妳 Love for midnight girl everyday I feel 如今我夢裡...我的midnight girl Repeat * -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.71.208.227
cxj:好聽 推薦抒情版的 03/04 01:51