精華區beta Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名: Fun. 2.歌名/專輯名: Sight Of The Sun (請注意即日起 請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 4.歌詞: For once there is nothing up my sleeve Just some scars from a life that used to trouble me I used to run at first sight of the sun Now I lay here waiting for you to wake up The city outside still sounds like it's on fire You put on new sheets, the white flag of a Saturday night I know we stayed up talking in circles But I like to think the symmetry will keep me close to you For everyone, I'm out to prove wrong, You keep the light on The only one, you know me better than the truth Oh-o-oh Despite what I've done, I pray to God that we can move on … Thus far you are the best thing that this life has yet to lose And, for once there is nothing up my sleeve Just some scars from a life t聡t used to trouble me I used to run at first sight of the sun Now I lay here waiting for you to wake up I lay here waiting for you to wake up So if you gonna leave, if you gonna go I can't bare to sleep without you in my arms I know we got caught up slipping through a crowd of... and looters But you must not let them take you They don't know you like I do For once there is nothing up my sleeve Just some scars from a life that used to trouble me I used to run at first sight of the sun Now I lay here waiting for you to wake up I lay here waiting for you to wake up Do you remember when we stayed up till the sun strikes through the room I used to blame it on the Queen's Walk down 7th avenue It's been years now since we moved I gotten cool with it You know I try not to speak superlatives But it's I'mssible to you 蘊 5.想法: 一聽到就一直REPEAT 所以推薦給大家 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.134.18.136