精華區beta Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名:Boyce Avenue 2.歌名/專輯名:Somebody That I Used to Know Acoustic Cover 3.連結:http://youtu.be/hBYymaN338E
4.歌詞: Now and then I think of when we were together Like when you said you felt so happy you could die I told myself that you were right for me But felt so lonely in your company But that was love and it's an ache I still remember 偶爾我會想起我們在一起的那時候 像是你說你開心的要命的那時候 我告訴自己你是適合我的 可是有你陪伴還是感到寂寞 但那就是愛而且是無法忘卻的痛 You can get addicted to a certain kinda sadness Like resignation to the end always the end... So when we found that we could not make sense Well you said that we would still be friends But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over 你會沉浸在某種傷痛之中 就這樣無奈到底 直到最後... 所以當我們發現我倆不和諧 然後你說我們還是可以做做朋友 我必須承認我非常開心這一切的結束 *But you didn't have to cut me off Make it like it never happened and that we were nothing I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger And that feels so rough 但是你也不必這樣與我切割吧 好像我們之間從來沒發生過甚麼事 雖是不需要你的愛,可你卻對我像個陌生人 而那感覺很糟 No, you didn't have to stoop so low Have your friends collect your records And then change your number Guess that I don't need that though Now you're just somebody that I used to know I used to know... 你也不必搞得那麼委屈 找你朋友來收拾你的唱片 然後換掉電話號碼 雖然我猜大概也用不到了 現在你對我而言不過就是最熟悉的陌生人 我曾最熟悉過的...* Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over But had me believin it was always something that I'd done But I don't wanna live that way Reading into every word you say You said that you could let it go And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know-oh-oh 偶爾我會想起你把我耍得團團轉的時候 然後還要我相信這一切都是我咎由自取的 可是我不再想那樣過日子了 解讀你所說的字字句句 你說你可以釋懷 那我也就不會再讓你牽掛著你最熟悉的陌生人 *Repeat* (私人翻譯) 5.想法: 今年葛萊美Record of the year 私以為眾多COVER中最滄桑到位的屬Boyce Avenue 翻譯部分沿用舊篇 流行好歌風味翻唱與大家分享 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.250.116.106