精華區beta Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名: Josh Groban 2.歌名/專輯名: Brave / All That Echoes 3.連結: http://ppt.cc/JBIY ( Official Music Video ) (請注意即日起 請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 4.歌詞: (選填) Wake up wake up the sun cannot wait for long Reach out reach out before it fades away You will find the warmth when you surrender Smile into the fear and let it play You wanna run away run away and you say that it can't be so You wanna look away look away But you stay 'cause it's all so close When you stand up and hold out your hand In the face of what I don't understand My reason to be brave Hold on hold on so strong Times just carries on All that you thought was wrong is pure again You can't hide forever from the thunder Look into the storm and feel the rain You wanna run away run away and you say that it can't be so You wanna look away look away But you stay 'cause it's all so close When you stand up and hold out your hand In the face of what I don't understand My reason to be brave Go on, go on You wanna run away run away and you say that it can't be so You wanna look away look away But you stay 'cause it's all so close When you stand up and hold out your hand In the face of what I don't understand My reason to be brave 5.想法: 這首歌帶給我一種陽光的感覺,一天美好的開始。 就好像清晨時,站在山岡上眺望遠方廣闊的平原一樣... -- ~ 愛心‧用心‧負責 ~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.118.233.146
devatara:推~~每次聽他的歌都會起雞皮疙瘩!! 03/07 11:31
grillsalmon:好聽!! 03/07 13:54