精華區beta Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名: Fun. 2.歌名/專輯名: Why Am I The One/Some Nights 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO6WmM7w93I
(請注意即日起 請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 4.歌詞: I've got enough on my mind That when she pulls me by the hair She hasn't much to hold onto She's keeping count on her hands One, two, three days that I've been sleeping on my side I've finished kissing my dad So now I head back up the steps Thinking about where I've been I mean, the song was never like this I wanna feel with the seasons I guess it makes sense because my life's become as vapid as A night out in Los Angeles And I just wanna stay in bed And hold you like I used to You know that I am home So darling if you love me Would you let me know? Or go on, go on, go on If you were thinking that the worst is yet to come Why am I the one always packing all my stuff For once, for once, for once I've got the feeling that I'm right where I belong Why am I the one always packing all my stuff She got enough on her mind That she feels no sorrow I let my faith fill the air So now she's rolling down the window Never been one to hold on But I need a last breath So I ask if she remembers when She used to come and visit me We were fools to think that nothing would go wrong Well - go on, go on, go on If you were thinking that the worst is yet to come Why am I the one Always packing all my stuff For once, for once, for once I've got the feeling that I'm right where I belong Why am I the one Always packing all my stuff? I think I kinda like it but I might have had too much And I'll move back down To this western town When they find me out Make no mistake about it I'll move back down To this western town When they find me out Make no mistake about it (I'll move back) Well - go on, go on, go on If you were thinking that the worst is yet to come Why am I the one Always packing all my stuff Well - go on, go on, go on If you were thinking that the worst is yet to come Why am I the one Always packing all my stuff For once, for once, for once I've got the feeling that I'm right where I belong Why am I the one Always packing all my stuff? I think I kinda like it but I might have had too much And I'll move back down 5.想法: 我很喜歡整張專輯的流暢感 不矯情的歌詞勵志又真切 在被情情愛愛淹沒的流行音樂中 Fun.跳脫更寫出動人的旋律跟歌詞 有點說不出為甚麼, We Are Young, Some Nights, Carry On我都非常非常愛 但跟Why Am I The One一比, 前奏一下那種很安靜的、很平淡的卻又有點點憂傷 若有千頭萬緒的情感突然湧進腦中 有些記憶有些事情 有些不如意 整個讓人想大喊Why Am I The One 然後默默躲在角落拭淚 這種惆悵的感覺讓我決定停在這首不停的循環 MV最前頭的Some Nights改編也很可愛 總之我愛死這首歌跟這個團了啦 附帶一提:我覺得主唱越看越帥耶 >//////< -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.109.169 ※ 編輯: yzkeroro 來自: 140.116.109.169 (03/10 16:59)
longg:好聽! 03/10 18:03