精華區beta Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名:Agnes Obel 2.歌名/專輯名:Agnes Obel - Riverside 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjncyiuwwXQ
(請注意即日起 請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 4.歌詞: Down by the river by the boats 划著船順著河流而下 Where everybody goes to be alone 每個人都要孤單前往 Where you won't see any rising sun 那是一個看不見日出的地方 Down to the river we will run 順著河流我們將逃離 When by the water we drink to the dregs 當我們把水都喝盡 Look at the stones on the river bed 看到躺在河床上的石頭 I can tell from your eyes 你的眼神告訴我 You've never been by the riverside 你從未到過河邊 Down by the water the riverbed 在河邊,在河床邊 Somebody calls you somebody says 有人在呼喚你,有人在說 swim with the current and float away 隨着河流漂走吧 Down by the river everyday 每天都如此 Oh my God I see how everything is torn in the river deep 上帝啊,我看見河水深處腐朽的一切 And I don't know why I go the way 我不知道我為什么要來到 Down by the riverside 這河床邊上 When that old river runs pass your eyes 當你看見從前的河流流過 To wash off the dirt on the riverside 要把河床上的污泥洗清 Go to the water so very near 那麼快親近這可貴的河水 The river will be your eyes and ears 這河水就是你的眼睛和耳朵 I walk to the borders on my own 我獨自走在邊界上 To fall in the water just like a stone 就像石頭那样墜入水中 Chilled to the marrow in them bones 感覺冰冷刺骨 Why do I go here all alone 為什麼我要隻身來這? Oh my God I see how everything is torn in the river deep 上帝啊,我看見河水深處腐朽的一切 And I don't know why I go the way 我不知道為何我要來到 Down by the riverside 這河岸邊上 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.134.190.96
cinnamonmoi:超愛這首!! 05/10 01:11