精華區beta Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名: Fun People 2.歌名/專輯名: 這也是沒辦法的事 This is... 3.連結: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtn_Rxgqjwo
4.歌詞: Walk alone through the smooth raining I think about you with a little pity And time goes by By the every moment we try(Oh you gotta take it somewhere) Try to forget all the things you gave Oh I try to do as your wish And I find the reality is ….. I don't want to be afraid So take my soul away I think it could be ok Until you leave me here and pray Walk alone through the smooth raining I think about you with a little pity And time goes by By the every moment we try(Oh you gotta take it somewhere) Even the best thing It doesn't mean anything Even the saddest thing It doesn't mean anything Even the best thing It doesn't mean anything Even I think …. You make me afraid So take my soul away Could it be ok I fought myself to stay nowhere Just take me back to the old days Don't want to walk in the damn rain No one is alone (Oh you gotta leave it nowhere) For you and my soul Just take me back to those old days Don't want to sleep in the cold dream No one is special (Oh you gotta take it somewhere) For you and my soul 5.想法: 一兩年前在電台上聽到的歌,一聽便喜歡上了這首歌, 馬上把這首加入YouTube的清單,只不過最近沒怎麼聽 今天在整理歌單的時候,又重新再聽了幾遍 聽著聽著,突然想起最近受到的種種挫折,開始難過了起來 只能毫無自信地對自己說 Everything will be ok ... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 112.104.196.122
pennywalt:好聽! 04/15 00:23