精華區beta Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名:Eric Saade 2.歌名/專輯名:Break Of Dawn 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k55OamTp85s
4.歌詞: I don't wanna wake up lonely I can't stand another night alone in my bed Missing, hoping At the break of dawn I won't let go Won't give up no Think about home when you're far away Think about me when I wake up and you're gone At the break of dawn Think about us when we said forever Think about me and remember I'm alone At the break of dawn At the break of dawn I keep dreaming you'll be with me I believe that somewhere down the line you'll be mine In the twilight I feel your beating heart I won't let go Won't give up no Think about home when you're far away Think about me when I wake up and you're gone At the break of dawn Think about us when we said forever Think about me and remember I'm alone At the break of dawn At the break of dawn My hands were cold and dry Your cheeks were red We promised that we'd love forever That's what we said That's what we said Think about home when you're far away Think about me when I wake up and you're gone At the break of dawn Think about us when we said forever Think about me and remember I'm alone At the break of dawn At the break of dawn At the break of dawn 5.想法: 這首歌已經是將近三年前的歌了 最近因為歌都聽膩了就把以前的歌都挖出來聽 這首歌真的很好聽也很耐聽 ! ! ! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.25.27.134