精華區beta Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名:Bon Jovi 2.歌名/專輯名: (You Want To) Make A Memory / Lost Highway + bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection兩張都有收錄 3.連結:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWuZMBtrc1E
(請注意即日起 請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 4.歌詞: (You Want To) Make A Memory Hello again, it's you and me Kinda always like it used to be Sippin' wine, killing time Trying to solve life's mysteries How's your life, it's been awhile? God it's good to see you smile I see you reaching for your keys Looking for a reason not to leave If you don't know if you should stay If you don't say what's on your mind Baby just breathe There's nowhere else tonight we should be You wanna make a memory I dug up this old photograph Look at all that hair we had It's bitter sweet to hear you laugh Your phone is ringing I don't wanna ask If you go now, I'll understand If you stay, hey, I've got a plan You wanna make a memory You wanna steal a piece of time You can sing the melody to me And I can write a couple lines You wanna make a memory If you don't know if you should stay If you don't say what's on your mind Baby just breathe There's nowhere else tonight we should be, we should be You wanna make a memory You wanna steal a piece of time You can sing the melody to me And I can write a couple lines You wanna make a memory You wanna make a memory 5.想法: 之前Greatest Hits出的時候 就從第一首聽到最後一首 剛好這首歌就收錄在Greatest Hits中 我覺得這首歌旋律很悲傷~ bon jovi唱得感覺唱到聲嘶力竭 更添了另一股不同於其它首歌的味道! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.97.239 ※ 編輯: Free50280 來自: 114.32.97.239 (04/26 02:12)
abani:超愛這首歌推~ 04/26 06:59