精華區beta Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名: Plumb 2.歌名/專輯名: cut 3.連結: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diaHnF-zfEg
(請注意即日起 請勿張貼有版權疑慮的連結 僅限張貼官方釋出的影音連結) 4.歌詞: I'm not a stranger No I am yours With crippled anger And tears that still drip sore A fragile frame aged With misery And when our eyes meet I know you see I do not want to be afraid I do not want to die inside just to breathe in I'm tired of feeling so numb Relief exists I find it when I am cut I may seem crazy Or painfully shy And these scars wouldn't be so hidden If you would just look me in the eye I feel alone here and cold here Though I don't want to die But the only anesthetic that makes me feel anything kills inside I do not want to be afraid I do not want to die inside just to breathe in I'm tired of feeling so numb Relief exists I find it when I am cut Pain I am not alone I am not alone I'm not a stranger No I am yours With crippled anger And tears that still drip sore But I do not want to be afraid I do not want to die inside just to breathe in I'm tired of feeling so numb Relief exists I found it when I was cut 5.想法: 對這首歌的感覺 回憶 等等 這首歌給人對愛情疲憊,好不容易剪斷or釋懷這段過去的心境, 在第二段後面拉長音更唱出傷心但終於解脫的感覺。 很適合剛跟朋友或情侶吵架、斷交、分手等狀況時聽,會很有感覺。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.161.32.117