精華區beta Songs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1.歌手名: Platina Jazz (Rasmus Faber) 2.歌名/專輯名: Sailor Moon / A Moonlight Serenade 3.連結: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8dXOz_XZL8&list=TLo0VN4_K67rI
4.歌詞: It’s in my dreams I find the right moment It is the night that brings me the moonlight And though I know it’s too late to call you Your shadow’s always right by my side Not all the tears I cry are made of sorrow Reflected pools that will never dry My eyes will show the dawn of tomorrow The truth will speak in the ray of light Romance in miracles so hard to defy Invited by the moon in your eyes I can see you there in every moment As the day, it’s so bright and clear Kaleidoscopic turns, in my heart that burns Will show the way through the darkest night The past remains present in the future Time seems endless when you are near Like a ticking clock, the twinkle of the stars So hard to tell what is now and here? Romance in miracles so hard to defy Invited by the moon in your eyes Like the sky begins on the horizon The vision’s clear but so far away Right where our story’s told, never to be old Out of touch but it’s always there Romance in miracles so hard to defy Invited by the moon in your eyes It’s in my dreams I find the right moment Time seems endless when you are near Right where our story’s told, never to be old Out of touch but it’s allways there The vision’s far but it’s always clear It is the miracle that we share 5.想法: 好久沒來這邊了。 剛剛聽到讓我會心一笑的童年經典,決定來推薦一下~w 去年聽的是marasy、紅い流星、H ZETT M競奏的版本, (有興趣一聽的朋友請移步至http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18155091) 沒想到這幾天無意間碰上Platina Jazz!:P 世界說來很小, 很久以前逛amazon時就見過anime jazz的這系列, 身為不專業的ACG宅心中默默想著等天時地利人和的時候就收, 但沒想到bookmark後… 雖然沒忘記有這件事啦,但因為小朋友為了其他CD而出走,就遲遲沒落這坑(遮臉) 好死不死,上周末在誠品看響韻進口的唱片時,眼角掃到架上其他CD, 我這個粗神經外加大近視眼為什麼在此時變得的那麼敏銳呢……orz vol.4的封面是我的菜,所以就把CD盒翻過來看了看, 「為什麼這系列我覺得有點熟悉?!」 左思右想終於想到了,vol.1-3跟DVD的網址還在我的書籤裡~囧 於是想起這件事的我,阻止不了google及爬youtube的衝動, 釋出的影片就這樣聽了一輪又一輪XD 然後…開始想著是要代理還是日盤了…好糟糕呀_(:3」∠)_ 關於這首歌嘛,原曲是什麼很好認吧。 以Jazz風格演出,又轉換語系翻唱, 老實說,風味完全不同了! 雖然對原曲無感,但piano ver. & jazz ver.的編曲我都很喜歡。 比較有趣的是曲末激昂的竭力嘶吼,一反前幾段輕鬆詼諧的氣氛, 因為這反差的鋪陳,整曲張力鮮明許多,顯得生動, 讓人聽了很開心呀<( ̄︶ ̄)> -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.18.60.39
cbs0424:推! 07/26 03:31