精華區beta Spurs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
By Mike Monroe - Express-News SALT LAKE CITY — When the Spurs arrived at their Salt Lake City hotel late Sunday afternoon, a familiar face was there to greet them. 當刺刺一到達鹽湖城的飯店時,就看到了一位剛離開不久的老面孔 “I got there about noon,” said swingman Malik Hairston, re-called from the Spurs' NBA Development League team, the Austin Toros, after Michael Finley sprained his left ankle in Saturday's game against the Denver Nuggets. “We had played two games in Albuquerque. I had a shorter flight.” Hairston再度從發展聯盟重回到刺刺的陣容當中,他只在發展聯盟打了兩場比賽 The Spurs had sent Hairston to the Toros on Friday so he could get some meaningful playing time, and he got plenty of that in two days. “I landed in Albuquerque on Friday and had a game about an hour later,” he said. “We played (the Albuquerque Thunder) again on Saturday, and then they called and said to get up to Utah. “It was a crazy 48 hours.” Hairston scored 23 and 27 points in the two D-League games. "這真是一個瘋狂的48小時" Hairston表示 從他被下放到他被叫回來,當中只隔了48小時,打的兩場比賽他分別得到23及27分 Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said re-calling Hairston was an easy decision. “(Finley's) ankle was pretty swollen,” he said. “It looks like he'll miss several games.” 老波表示,把他叫回來的理由很簡單,因為Finley受到膝蓋傷勢的影響,可能會缺陣幾 場比賽 Hairston said he was happy to be back on the Spurs' roster but sad about the circumstances. “No way am I happy about getting back here because Fin is hurt,” Hairston said, “but all I can do is be ready. If I'm called on, I'm just going to focus on defense and try to play smart.” Hairston表示,他對於能回到刺刺的陣容中感到很開心 不過當然不包括Finley受傷。 他所能做的就是在場上做好防守,並且盡量打的聰明些 Year by year: Popovich has been a fan of Jazz coach Jerry Sloan's since Sloan was a hard-nosed player for the Chicago Bulls in the late 1960s and into the '70s. He was thrilled to see that Sloan, as is his annual practice, last week signed another one-year contract extension to remain on the Utah bench through the 2010-11 season. 老波一直都是爵士教頭Sloan的小粉絲,他上週再與爵士簽定了一年的延長合約 “My question is: Why doesn't he sign them five at a time, because he never leaves,” Popovich said. “He signs every year, like we're in suspense. We know he's going to stay there. 老波很好奇為什麼大家都知道Sloan會留在爵士,他為什麼不一次簽長一點的約, 卻是要每年一簽呢? “I hope he coaches there forever. He's great for the league, a fantastic coach. His teams are tough and good every single year. If he wasn't in the league, it would lose part of its personality. “I just love his consistency. It doesn't matter if it's Joe Blow or Karl Malone on the floor. They all react and execute the exact same way. That's a credit to him.” 讚揚Sloan的話。 第一次翻譯,還請大家多多指正及包容 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.148.71
Kshatri:一年一簽..好像似曾相似XD 12/08 23:44
monmo:借轉:) 12/09 00:28
monmo:轉錄至看板 UTAH-JAZZ 12/09 00:28
buyao531:差點看錯ID(遮臉 12/09 12:30