精華區beta Spurs 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Mavericks' masked man ready for Spurs http://ppt.cc/zLUb Posted Saturday, Apr. 17, 2010 Mavericks shooting guard Jason Terry broke into playful song while shooting 3-pointers after Saturday's practice for tonight's playoff opener against San Antonio. 星期六在做完為今晚對抗馬刺的季後賽開幕戰的三分練習之後,小牛得分後衛Jason Terry突然唱起俏皮歌來。 "I can see clearly now, the mask is gone," Terry belted out, off-key. 「我現在能看得清楚了,面具掰掰」Terry高聲尖叫著。 But going mask-less was only for the time being. Terry said he will continue to wear the plastic facemask that's become his trademark since he underwent facial surgery last month to repair a fractured left orbital bone. Terry said he gets reminders -- such as an elbow from teammate Eduardo Najera at practice -- that he shouldn't play without it. 但脫下面具只不過是個開始。Terry說他將繼續穿戴著塑膠面罩,自他上個月接受面部 外科手術來修補左眼窩骨折之後,這已成了他的個人商標。Terry表示他得到了警惕 — 就像隊友Eduardo Najera於練習時的一個拐子那般 — 而這讓他繼續帶上它打球。 "I'll see how Game 1 goes and go from there," he said. "I'm doing it just to not have to go back to surgery, that's the biggest thing. I'm used to it. Until I'm comfortable enough, I'll keep it on." 「我將視第一場的情況而決定」他說。「我這樣做只不過是為了走出傷兵陰霾,那就 是最重要的原因。我習慣戴這個了。到我感到完全舒服自在之前,我都會帶著它上場」 In his sixth season with the Mavs, Jet has no problem putting Dallas' rivalry with San Antonio into perspective. He traces a Mavs' breakthrough to beating the Spurs on the way to the NBA Finals in 2006. 在他待在小牛的第六年,Jet毫無異議地將馬刺視作小牛所抗衡的對手。他追溯小牛 在2006年突破馬刺、通往總冠軍的那年。 "Beating them in '06 really elevated our confidence level," Terry said. "That was a team the Mavericks had struggled with... Once we got over that hurdle, we built up some confidence. That's what makes it the rivalry that it is... 「在2006那年擊敗他們真的讓我們信心大增」Terry說。「那(支球隊)是小牛所努力 的目標..我們曾跨越這道障礙,我們增添不少信心。這就是競爭對抗下所產生的結果..」 "The arena [tonight] will be filled with Mavericks' fans, but you'll always see that black Tim Duncan jersey somewhere out there in the crowd." 「今晚這裡將會有滿場的小牛迷,但你總會在人群中看到Tim Duncan的球衣」 Terry said he hears every season how the Spurs are too old, "but they're always right there in the mix. Until we get those rings, they're always a team we're gunning for." Terry說他每年都聽人家說馬刺太老了,「但他們總會出現在季後賽名單內。直到我們 得到冠軍戒前,他們都將是我們所要擊敗的目標」 Playoff ready? Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle's voice Saturday sounded hoarse, and sometimes squeaky. He said he doesn't expect his voice to be an issue tonight. Carlisle said three practices this week gave the Mavs opportunities to sharpen some things. "We've done some things a little more consistently the last four or five games," he said. "But truthfully, the level of competition wasn't as high as it had been previous to that. We're still working on getting our game to where it needs to be at a high level for the playoffs." 小牛教頭Rick Carlisle在星期六的聲音聽來有些嘶啞,有時候帶點吱吱作響。他表示 他今晚可不想讓他的嗓子吼出問題(小牛)。 Carlisle說這個星期的三次練習讓小牛有機會去針對一些問題做出改善。 「最近四、五場比賽,我們某些方面已變得較為穩定」他說。「但坦白講,這種競賽的 層級是不同於以往的。我們仍在為使我們達到季後賽層次的高度而努力著」 All hail Hill Terry praised Spurs' guard George Hill, who is expected to play today despite an injured ankle. "They wouldn't be in the position they're in without the play of George Hill," he said, noting that when Hill and Spurs point guard Tony Parker play well off each other. Terry讚揚了馬刺後衛George Hill,後者儘管踝傷,但今天預計會上場。 「若是沒Hill的表現,他們不會有此成績」他說,Hill與Parker都功不可沒。 -- 光看那些惡搞圖片就笑了XD 那隻咕魯明明就是Sam Cassell : http://ppt.cc/irsT OP過的"San Antonio Spurs Highlights March 2010" : http://ppt.cc/Wvme -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.227.236
XBboy:推薦這篇文章 04/18 23:57
PVD:推薦這台翻譯機 04/18 23:57
hstf:PVD請推薦型號 04/19 00:27
Kshatri:奇摩の字典 04/19 00:30
CCZR:推薦Terry QQ 04/19 00:54
adan80506:推 順便問一下有人知道Sam Cassell現在在哪嗎? 04/19 00:59
dinyao:好像之前總版外電說Cassell巫師助理教練的樣子 04/19 07:07
Dawn721:樓上+1 不過我也是看外電.有一次比賽有看到,不知道現在還 04/19 14:46
Dawn721:在不在 04/19 14:46