精華區beta StudyGroup 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我們是為了增強職場上的專業能力而籌組,追求專業度以及"深度"。 請想參加的伙伴依置底的『自介範本』站內寄信給我,並介紹自己,勿直接回文或推文。 1. 自介:(你是誰?你是什麼樣的人?喜歡讀什麼樣的書?如果你希望成員是某種性別,請先 註明你自己的性別) Currently we have 6 regular members, including students, English teacher, designer, etc. All of us can speak English fluently. As for me, I have passed GEPT advanced level and TOEIC 960, TOEFL CBT 260. 2. 對象:(你想找什麼樣的人?誰是"對的人"?什麼產業?什麼類別? People who can speak English fluently and want to enhance speaking. It's better that you can express yourself fluently and discuss some deep issues. Commitment and perseverance is a must. 3. 目標:(你希望這個讀書會是怎麼樣子的?你希望由此達成什麼目標?) To be able to discuss a variety of topis in English. To enhance English speaking and reading ability as well as to broaden our horizons and make friends who have similar interests. 4. 原因:(你為什麼要組讀書會?) In the first place, I organized this study group to urge myself to keep making progress in English learning. This group was established thus in Sep, 2008, and it has continued for 8 months. This recruitment is initiated because one of our regular member couldn't participate in the group anymore as he went abroad for further studying and is bombarded with assignments now. 5. 地點:(ex:台北市北區,麥當勞、台北市東區,星巴克) SKYPE. 6. 時間:(ex:星期五 19:00~21:00,每週一次) Every Wednesday morning, AM9:00~10:00. Once a week. The time is fixed. 7. 方式:(ex:略讀、精讀;自讀、導讀;導覽、觀賞;討論、分享;報告、實作) 1. Members take turns to be the host. The host needs to send out the materials,including articles, video clips (optional) and questions of discussions by the end of Friday. He/She also needs to host the discussion. 2. To ensure the conversation quality of SKYPE, I will randomly divide the members into two groups to discuss. I will send out the list in advance. 8. 範圍:(討論/研讀/分享之材料) No limitation. We usually try to utilize the free on-line resources. You may refer to http://tw.club.yahoo.com/clubs/englishismylife/ <Press "檔案庫" on the left panel> and you can see all of the topics we have discussed so far. 9. 人數限制:(ex:5~7人) To recruit 1~2 new members. 10.解散條件:(ex:人數少於3人、成立原因消失、目標達成) Try my best not to. 11.運作規則:(ex:共同決定書單後各自購買、一次看完一整本書、會費100 分別閱讀完指定內容後作成書摘、輪流做會議記錄、遲到三次 則取消資格、欲參加本讀書會請依讀書會版自介範本格式填寫) <Before Joining Us> 1. Please make sure that you read through this post and can follow the rules. 2. Please make sure that you can join us for at least several months. 3. Please send me your self-introduction as the following templete. I'll try my best to reply ASAP and hope you do the same. <When You Are One of Us> 1. Please be on time and polite. 2. Please send the pre-reading on time and finish reading the article before the discussion. 3. I'll suppose that you decide to quit if you are absent for more than twice without any notification. 12.自介範本: After you read all of the above-mentioned information and still want to join this study group, please send me an email via PTT including the following information: A. English Name, Contact details (email, SKYPE, cell phone, msn) B. Backgrounds: If you don't mind, please let me know your profession or major, and how you've learned English. C. English Level: If you have ever taken any English proficiency exams, such as GEPT,TOEFL,TOEIC,IETLS, etc, please tell me your scores. If not, please roughly describe your English speaking ability. D. Why do you want to join this study group? I will be greatly appreciated if you can follow the above templete. . And I'll reply ASAP. Thanks for being interested in our study group. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.125.97.184
cchiyo:大大真的很用心耶...... 05/21 20:23
lay911225:很認真 我也推 05/22 00:23
GodTaco:謝謝大家支持..成員篩選中..請暫勿來信.謝謝~! 05/22 10:16