精華區beta StudyGroup 關於我們 聯絡資訊
If you are willing to join in, please mail to Allen Chen (ID: Lucay) with your contact information and any other information being able to show your English ability. (e.g. TOEFL, TOEIC scores, etc. ) 1. Self-introduction: iBT speaking score of about 20, I want to make it at least 25. 2. You are welcome: The ones who can speak some English and are familiar with English grammar and usage, and who would like to improve their English speaking ability are all welcome! 3. Goal: In the purpose of enhancing oral skills and ability of organization in English. 4. Why I'm here: Looking for people who have the same goal as mine. 5. Meeting Place: Starbucks, store Shipai(石牌). Address: No.74, Sec. 2, Shipai Rd., Beitou Dist., Taipei (near MRT Shipai station) 6. Meeting Time: PM 7:00 – PM 9:00, every Monday. 7. Way to Run: You have a 5- to 10-minute personal show time, in which you have to prepare a subject in advance, and try to make a short and articulate speech. Others will be given the opportunities to express their own opinions and discuss about the subjects during the given time. Any theme of subjects and any form of performance will be permitted. You may use a ppt file to help, or take the way you think can perfect your presentation. Whatever way you use, please keep in mind, the most important part will be the speaking and the discussing, not the literal one. DO NOT just hand out pieces of paper copies with everything in them. Pictures, movies and other kinds of art will also be acceptable. 8. Scope: Relax, there’s nothing more than English! 9. Number of Members: 4-5 10.Time to say goodbye: As the meeting doesn’t work. 11.Rule for all:Any member of the group who is complained of being passive, careless, or not able to encourage others will be asked to leave the group as soon as the complaint is confirmed by the hosts. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 讀書會版位址如下: PTT→分組討論區→生活娛樂館→Life_Plan 人生→StudyGroup【讀書會板】 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 以上各項均為必填,得於實際開會後由所有成員投票調整。 發起人是比較辛苦的,就好像你要帶一群人出去玩一樣,你必須知道你帶誰?去哪裡?去 玩什麼?要給他們行前通知。 所有的條件可以定的很寬鬆,也可以定的很嚴格,但無論如何請仔細填寫。 明確就是力量,當你越知道你要的是什麼,你就越容易找到你要的。 事先的規劃跟準備可以節省你許多不必要的糾紛與麻煩。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.42.200.240
samurai7:看不懂XDDD 06/17 00:56