精華區beta TANAKA 關於我們 聯絡資訊
感謝海鷲的rommer Kid I wander what I'm waiting for But time is ticking away Whenever I open the door There's another one ,but I can't stay You see ,going back to the old day The world was simple and clear I thought nothing stood in the way I had my dreams ,but I had no fear I stop and think of you ,my friend I wish you were by my side Now the kid I used to be Is here again to take my control And the kid you used to be Is asking me ,where's my fearless soul It's all right somehow I'll find The treasure we were look for It's like story goes on without me But I'll get in to play my part I can't stand just watching the scene Change as if to break my heart The river flows as it twists along Give me strength to carry on Now the kid I used to be Is here again to take my control And the kid you used to be Is asking me ,where's my fearless soul It's all right somehow I'll find The treasure we were look for I stop and think of you ,my friend I wish you were by my side What is real ,and want is false? I guess I've lost my second sight I'm in the dark and I can't take A step forward so afraid to fall Now the kid I used to be Is here again to take my control And the kid you used to be Is asking me ,where's my fearless soul It's all right somehow I'll find The treasure we were look for -- 『做事做一半,不符合我的主義。』 ----弗雷迪利克‧賈斯帕 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: wang.m4.ntu.edu.tw