精華區beta TANAKA 關於我們 聯絡資訊
大雄san提供 Story of Time 歌:AKEMI 作詞/作曲:David Himeno 編曲:風戶慎介 Give us one more day With the words you say To regret all our sins give me one more night with a ray of light To show how we were brave In a story of time A story of time... Just when I close my eyes It takes me by surprise How clear they come back on the scene Alive on my silver screen Faces of those I loved Faces of those I fought Now they're altogether in my memory Crush down the ancient stars Enter the new born hearts An end is a start as well And our life is a tale to tell Faces of those I loved Faces of those I fought Now they're altogether in my memory Time's only flying when you hurry and go Time's only crying when you live in sorrow Couse you are time and time is you... Give us one more day Let us find a way That's leading to your land Give me one more night Keep me in your sight And I'll believe myself In a story of time... A story of time... A story of time... A story of time... 僕たちの航跡 歌:小椋佳 作詞/作曲:小椋佳 編曲:風戶慎介 地圖もなく 羅針盤も持たず 僕たちは 航海に出た 既にある 何かを見つける 旅ではなくて 新しい 世界を創る 旅だったから これまでの 航跡が くっきりと浮かぶ 刻一刻が それぞれに 賑やかな 賑やかな 祭りだったね 限りない 暗黑を恐れず 夢だけを舳先に立てた 幾つかの 悅び溢れる 成功もあり 數知れぬ 消しようのない 過ちもある 折れ曲がる 航跡が ほろ苦く浮かぶ 遠ざかるほど それぞれに 思い出は 思い出は 微笑むんだね いつの日も 追憶に眠らず 未來にも すがりつくまい この今を 真劍に遊べ 精一杯に 活き活きと 生きているかと 自らに問う 振り向けば 航跡は 波立って浮かぶ 頑張ったねと 和やかに 聲かけて 聲かけた 煌くんだね 約束された未來 歌:小椋佳 作詞/作曲:小椋佳 編曲:風戶慎介 人人はどこかで 約束された未來を信じているのか  俺は運命を 待ったりしない この胸に榮光の重さを 背負う覺悟があるんだ 神神はどこかに 約束された 未來を隱しているのか 俺は近道を 探しはしない 自分から逃げ路を閉ざして 野望翳して行くんだ 約速された未來とは 俺たちの創る明日さ 約速された未來とは 俺たちの創る明日さ 星星はどこかで 約束された未來を見据えているのか 俺は幸運を あてにはしない 道塞ぐ雨嵐恐れず 笑顏抱えて行くんだ 約束された未來とは 俺たちの創る明日さ 約束された未來とは 俺たちの創る明日さ -- 一杯紅茶喜相逢........ 大雄少尉 軍籍號碼A2076 -- これが...死ぬということだろうか... お姿がかすんでよく見えない... 聲が遠ざかっていく... もう...これから先... ラインハルト樣と共に在ることができない... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: sj64-60.dialup.seed.net.tw