精華區beta TOEFL_iBT 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 Master_D 看板] 作者: chuchu0917 (chuchu) 看板: Master_D 標題: [情報] 英文editor/tutor 時間: Tue Jul 7 21:51:47 2009 不知道這文章在這邊貼適不適合? 我想在這推薦一位英文editor/tutor,她是 知名留學機構Kaplan的教師(教GRE/Gmat/iBT/SAT)。 前年申請學校時,我捨不得花錢找代辦,很幸運的,遇到 這個editor,她是ABC,正在學中文。在她精準又快速的幫助, 我投3中2,其中2間提供financial aid。 去年我出國唸書,仍找她修改報告(我的科系是報告科系)。 她工作效率高,文字拿捏精準 她是Kaplan現職的留學考試教師,非常專業 強力推薦她給鄉民, 她知道學生預算有限,訂了一個超值的價錢,抱著幫忙 台灣學生的心情(她的母親來自台灣)。 我想有些鄉民需要批改iBT作文練習, 想找英文文件editor,想找 iBT/GRE/Gmat/英語會話的tutor,你可以email給她詢價或參考 她的作品: [email protected]。 -------------- 請參考她的自我介紹------------------------------------ Hi, My name is Shau-Ru Lin. My major was Sociology and I have three years of experience in healthcare consulting but I am able to read essays or papers in any subject and correct them for any spelling, grammar and idiomatic errors. I have had significant experience helping students with English conversation practice and personal statements for college applications and writing assignments for classes like Sociology, English Literature, Business and Law. I will not correct for any errors of content; however, if I believe something stated may be factually incorrect and could potentially result in a lower grade on the paper, I will flag it for the author to review. My GMAT verbal score is withing the top 10% of all test takers and I previously received a 770 SAT writing score (out of 800). If you would like me to tutor in English conversation, iBT, GMAT, or to edit your work, please email it to me at [email protected] in Microsoft Word with the date you need it by. I am able to provide references upon request and am happy to answer any questions you may have about my work! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.2.127
areckin:修改論文可以嗎? 07/07 22:05
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.0.33 ※ 編輯: chuchu0917 來自: 61.216.0.33 (07/10 01:57) ※ 編輯: chuchu0917 來自: 61.216.0.33 (07/10 02:07)