精華區beta TOEFL_iBT 關於我們 聯絡資訊
hi windxx, 你收到的回答是說'重新評分的要求還沒有被處理完成', 不能確定ETS收到了還沒完成評分 or 根本沒收到 所以你可以再回信詢問,但是寫的更明確一點, 就說你知道評分過程需要花費三週,但是妳想先確定ETS收到你的傳真沒。 我附上我收到的回信給你參考: Regarding your inquiry: Please note that your rescore request has been received and is being processed. Rescores are completed approximately 3 weeks after receipt. 你的原信應該沒問題,我的原信長這樣子: Hi, I have faxed the Rescoring Request Form to ETS at 1-610-290-8972 on DD/MM/YYYY, but I have not received the confirmation letter from ETS on this regard. Since my test day was on DD/MM/YYYY, i've got only a few more days left before the 3-month deadline. Therefore, i would like to confirm if my rescoring request has been successfully received and processed. Thank you. (後面附上ETS要求的各種ID代號 考試日期等等) ※ 引述《windxx (風神)》之銘言: : → azcactus:傳真表格後可以寫信給ETS確認,我的經驗是有得到確認回覆 10/20 22:22 :   不知道是不是我問的方式不對,我收到了很類似罐頭信的回信: : Dear XXX, : Regarding your inquiry: : Please note that your rescore request has not been processed to date. : All rescores are completed approximately 3 weeks after receipt at ETS and : do not appear on your account until processing has been completed. : (以下是感謝您的詢問之類的罐頭內容) :   (我的OS:這樣有回答到我的問題嗎 =   =) :   我的原信長這樣: : Hi, : I faxed my TOEFL iBT rescoring request form to you today. But I'm not sure : that you received it successfully. Would you please check if my form has : been received ? : My Test Date: XXXXXXXX : Reg No.:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX : Thank you! : Sincerely, : XXX :   (抓頭)是我應該強調"fax"有沒有"傳成功"而非"form"有沒有被"receive"嗎? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.16.127
windxx:喔喔喔好我再寄一次!!! 10/21 16:59
windxx:非常感謝!!! 10/21 16:59