精華區beta TSSHS55th319 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Well I think I`m goin` out of my head Yes I think I`m goin` out of my head Over you, over you I want you to want me I need you so badly I can`t think of anything but you You`re just too good to be true Can`t take my eyes off you You`d be like heaven to touch I want to hold you so much At long last love has arrived I thank God I`m alive You`re just too good to be true Can`t take my eyes off you Goin` out of my head, over you Out of my head over you Out of my head, day and night Night and day and night Wrong or right I love you baby And if it`s quite alright I need you baby You want a lonely night I love you baby Trust me baby when I say Oh pretty baby Don`t bring me down I pray Oh pretty baby Now that I`ve found you to say And let me love you baby Let me love you And I think I`m goin` out of my head -- ╭═════╮╭══╦═╯╭════╮ ╭╯╭═╮╭ ║╭═══╮║ ║ ╠════╣ ╭╬╮╠═╣╠╦╮ ║╠═══╣║ ║ ╰══╦═╯╭═══╮║║║╰═╯╯║╰ ║╰═╦═╯║╭══╬═╯╭══╬═╯║ ║║║║╭═╮╭╣ ╭╦═╩═╦╮ ║ ╭╯══╬═╯╰══╯║╰╬╯╰☆║║║ ╭╯ ╰╮╭══╩═╯╭══╩═╯ ╭══╯╭╩╯╭═╯║╰╮ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.m8.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.120.114.206