精華區beta TaiSu 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Arvin199 (真正的期待不客氣)》之銘言: : ※ [本文轉錄自 lyrics 看板] : 作者: godjovi (Hopes & Fears) 看板: lyrics : 標題: coldplay-X&Y-Fix You : 時間: Sun Jun 5 11:57:37 2005 : Fix You : When you try your best but you don't succeed : When you get what you want but not what you need : When you feel so tired but you can't sleep : Stuck in reverse 當你已經全力以赴.仍然嚐到無情的挫敗 當你得到了你想要的卻發現那並不是你真正需要的 當你感到身心俱疲.卻無法平安入眠 就這般陷在挫折中 : When the tears come streaming down your face : When you lose something you can't replace : When you love someone but it goes to waste : could it be worse? 當眼淚不自覺的滑落在你的臉頰 當你失去了些事物而那是無可取代的 當你深愛一人用盡你全力.但仍然枉然白費你仍失去了她 有什麼....比這還遭的嗎? : Lights will guide you home : and ignite your bones : And I will try to fix you 但那光芒.會帶領你回到歸宿.. 並點燃你的軀體.. 而我.則會嘗試.拯救你帶你向前... : High up above or down below : when you too in love to let it go : If you never try you'll never know : Just what your worth 喜樂到雲端或者悲愴至谷底 當你深陷愛河而無法瀟灑放手 若你未曾經歷嘗試.你將永遠不瞭解這一切 便是你自己.真實的價值是什麼 : Lights will guide you home : and ignite your bones : And I will try to fix you 但那光芒.會帶領你回到歸宿.. 並點燃你的軀體.. 而我.則會嘗試.拯救你帶你向前... : Tears streaming down your face : When you lose something you cannot replace 當眼淚不自覺的滑落在你的臉頰 當你失去了些事物而那是無可取代的 : Tears streaming down your face and I 當眼淚不自覺的滑落在你的臉頰與我身上 : Tears streaming down your face : I promise you I will learn from my mistakes 當眼淚不自覺的滑落在你的臉頰 我承諾你.我將從我的錯誤中認識到新的步伐 : Tears stream down your face and I 當眼淚不自覺的滑落在你的臉頰與我身上 : Lights will guide you home : And ignite your bones : And I will try to fix you 但那光芒.會帶領你回到歸宿.. 並點燃你的軀體.. 而我.則會嘗試.拯救你帶你向前... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.155.170
Arvin199:這是一首很棒很棒的歌 09/19 00:36