精華區beta Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I pulled out of Wimbledon Today, June 14th, I pulled out of Wimbledon. My shoulder is just not ready to play a Grand Slam tournament. I still have problems with my serve. And so it wouldn’t make any sense to compete on gras. Even though I was hoping to come back at Wimbledon, I decided to cancle before the qualifying starts next Monday. So there won’t be another lucky loser who reaches the main draw. If I am informed right, because of my pull out the German player Alexander Waske will get into the main draw, which made my decision easier. Generally, my shoulder is doing better. The healing process is as expected. An earlier comeback would have been abnormal. My whole team and myself need to be patient during this time. No question about that. Tough wheather conditions in Sarasota, Florida I am able to hit my groundstrokes nearly as powerful as before my injury. A big part of my training is still fitness-training. The last couple of days I’ve been playing a lot of basketball. Because of the humidity and the high temperature in Florida right now the training is very intensiv. Comeback at the Mercedes Cup My next goal is the Mercedes Cup in Stuttgart/ Germany. At least I really would love to play one German tournament. The Mercedes Cup will start in four weeks. So, that should be enough time for me. Keep enjoying my website! Take care, Tommy http://www.tommy-haas.com/main.html?sprach_krzl=en 希望他真的能在三週後回來喔...:) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 211.74.97.173
BirchLeaf:太好了,好想念他喔,尤其是反拍~~~~~~~~~~~ 推 61.224.112.115 07/01
LleyHewitt:YEAH!!!!Tommy~~~~想死你嚕~~~~ 推 61.217.182.87 07/01
ouch:總算可以如願穿上無袖球衣亮相了... 推 203.203.34.127 07/01
Haas:YA~~真是個好消息呢~~^^ 太好了~~ 推 61.231.64.252 07/01